• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Hey welcome. You're here forever yatta yatta.

I've posted in the previous threads once or twice.

The conversation moves to fast for me to keep up sometimes, and I prefer just reading the amazing conversations everyone has here.

Though I figure my participation might increase once MH4 comes out NA side.

3ds online multiplayer is going to be pretty exciting. I'm going need people help me with my Monster Hunter addiction once I relapse.

Alfebit

Banned
I've posted in the previous threads once or twice.

The conversation moves to fast for me to keep up sometimes, and I prefer just reading the amazing conversations everyone has here.

Though I figure my participation might increase once MH4 comes out NA side.

3ds online multiplayer is going to be pretty exciting. I'm going need people help me with my Monster Hunter addiction once I relapse.

Ah, ok I must've not seen any of your posts before.

I closed my eyes and pretended that most of the matches were happening during Wrestlemania

Zayn winning the title was just a feel good thing, and it really makes me question why such a simple and straight forward story can't be done on Raw. The Daniel Bryan thing was such a clusterfuck and was thrown together at the last minute to get that going. I just can't understand what the thought process behind these decisions is.

Did you win loads a money?
I brought hardly anything so I came back with nothing
Zayn winning the title was just a feel good thing, and it really makes me question why such a simple and straight forward story can't be done on Raw. The Daniel Bryan thing was such a clusterfuck and was thrown together at the last minute to get that going. I just can't understand what the thought process behind these decisions is.

It seems obvious to me that Vince and most of the Raw/Smackdown writers have nothing to do with NXT thank god.

It seems obvious to me that Vince and most of the Raw/Smackdown writers have nothing to do with NXT thank god.

That's the thing, though, it feels like the NXT writers are barely even good at writing, they're writing basic story lines, the most basic, but it's simple and has a through line. Raw/Smackdown/Payperviews have nothing! There's no build up or payoff to anything at all, it's so frustrating.

That's the thing, though, it feels like the NXT writers are barely even good at writing, they're writing basic story lines, the most basic, but it's simple and has a through line. Raw/Smackdown/Payperviews have nothing! There's no build up or payoff to anything at all, it's so frustrating.

Probably because we've been dealing with out the shitty stuff on WWE for so long that the basic writing actually fucking works.

God, that makes like 5 matches in a row that I accidentally suicide the instant the match starts. God damnit.

Also man, the Baldurs Gate expansion dungeon is fucking bullshit holy fuck.

Until what chapter can you go in there? I haven't been far into Baldur's Gate

You can go there whenever you want, but you more or less have to have a thief with max level find traps and I'm getting worked at level 8. It's the hardest thing in the game. I took a stop from the main quest to do it so I have something to use the towers gear on.

You can go there whenever you want, but you more or less have to have a thief with max level find traps and I'm getting worked at level 8. It's the hardest thing in the game. I took a stop from the main quest to do it so I have something to use the towers gear on.
Interesting... I'll take note of that. I can't wait till I get there.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
ecnz2UO.jpg

It's one of those weird evenings when I'm listening to Dancemania albums late at night for no real apparent reason.

Though if you ever wanted a specific reason why the DDR song lists post DDR Extreme were inferior, it's because of a lack of this. Granted the album series ended around the same time as when Extreme was released, and they revived some old ones for later games, but that ain't enough to carry it.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's one of those weird evenings when I'm listening to Dancemania albums late at night for no real apparent reason.

Though if you ever wanted a specific reason why the DDR song lists post DDR Extreme were inferior, it's because of a lack of this. Granted the album series ended around the same time as when Extreme was released, and they revived some old ones for later games, but that ain't enough to carry it.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER DDR MARIO?!

Top Bottom