• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I think it was more the fact that he original was planning on only killing criminals with it. His first goal was to erase all the evil of the world, of course it was still a bad thing to do. But it goes back to how someone from Highschool would think about ending suffering.

(If I kill all the bad people then only good people would be left)
If I were in high school I would just throw it in a fire place or something. killing people is wrong no matter how you slice it. The only time I think someone should kill someone is if they are about to kill someone. Like as a last resort, if you can knock him out or anything else do that but if you have to kill someone to save the life of another then sure.
Light was an asshole with a god complex who thought he could judge who was good and who was evil.

VZUwbEW.jpg

You guys gotta wait for the next chapter.

That was like two years ago when's the next chapter GET OFF THE BOAT ALREADY YOU FUCK.

It varies a lot store to store..some are decent, some are fucking disgusting. I gave up on takeaway/fast food for dinner..can spend less and make nicer fried chicken at home.

Yeah that's the case. Most Popeyes are fucking garbage as hell, but the one here isn't terrible.

Or maybe I'm just aching for some sweet life shortening chicken.

Making a list of games I need for the Wii U. I already have/come in the bundle:

Nintendoland
Super Mario 3D World
Super Smash Bros for Wii U

What I want:
Wind Waker HD
Wonderful 101
Bayo 2
Hyrule Warriors
Pikmin 3

Anything else I forgot? The list does not include future releases

MK8?

Actually I should really get a WiiU bundle already. Yay Christmas. Oh jeez Christmas is in less than 2 weeks and I go home next week.

I already own Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 1 & 2. So really all it really need is Smash.

Grocery chicken is actually kickass, depending on where you get it obviously. Around here they give you almost a pound of popcorn chicken for $2.40, and it's good. That's pretty fucking hard to beat.

I've not had the Safeway chicken, but every time I see it it looks like the flakiest most delicious chicken in the world. I need to try it one of these days I'm feeling rich.

That's really baffling, I've had regular decent home cooked meals greasier than what I eat at KFC.

It's super weird how these places change just town to town, can't imagine a different country. I remember visiting my dad one city over and having Little Caeser's, and was astounded by how completely different and better it was. Shit's weird.

Negative 20 is pretty cold.

But negative 40 is depressing.

I don't even want to imagine that man, makes me appreciate that atleast I can walk outside and not die immediately because of how cold it is.

Wait I'm sorry what is this? What did you guys agree on while I was gone?

We made a Sudoku Club, and will all commit sudoku at the agreed-upon time.

And Publix chicken is usually awesome, pretty dang good bang for your buck.

Beloved

Killing a bunch of bad people, no matter the intentions, still makes you a serial killer. Killers arent nice people. Its the same logic that people who use religion as a justification of murder use.
"Im doing the right thing by killing these people" doesnt matter, killing people is wrong.

Are you agreeing with me or did you misunderstand my post?

A writing contest where people who are participating come up with a prompt for a story and then we all write a short 2-4 page story based on that prompt. Go for humor.
Wait so are you guys using all the prompts or agreeing on one?
We made a Sudoku Club, and will all commit sudoku at the agreed-upon time.

And Publix chicken is usually awesome, pretty dang good bang for your buck.
Is this so we can finally access the digiverse?

360pages

If I were in high school I would just throw it in a fire place or something. killing people is wrong no matter how you slice it. The only time I think someone should kill someone is if they are about to kill someone. Like as a last resort, if you can knock him out or anything else do that but if you have to kill someone to save the life of another then sure.
Light was an asshole with a god complex who thought he could judge who was good and who was evil.

Can't argue that, despite that his methods was effective.

I think the biggest note is that Crime was slowing down, though of course it was more out of fear than anything. I think the fact that everything went back to the status quo after he was gone showed it. Though DeathNote as a whole is super Cynical (Despite it being a Shonen)

shes obsessed with dying though
how the fuck you gonna explain that to the kids one day

if you were an 1000 year old dragon
Immortal Witch
you would probably get bored of living at some point as well. At least her
boy toys for a lifetime
seem to keep her entertained for a bit
Come on now.
Kallen's ass is probably in the top 10 characters with screen time in that show, it is relevant to any CG conversation but I can see how it could bother people and shouldn't be posted here

Top Bottom