• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Oh my god Matt and Liam in an apron? Its too much for my pure eyes! I shouldn't look.

tumblr_n02m902fgm1r4kkpvo1_500.gif

Also, next thread OP should be all the zaibatsu members wearing an apron

MIKIIII

By the way guys, I had a Yakuza style revelaiton while I was laying in my bed preparing for the home invasion that will no doubt take place in the night. You ready for this megaton?!

Santa is Dio

BOOM, mind blown. But think about it!
Stardust spoilers for the five people who haven't watched the mango
If Dio lived from the 1800s up until present day, then that would be enough time for The Worlds power to grow that he could stop time for long enough to reliever presents to all the good boys and girls, which explains how he could get it all done in one night.
Plus, since he's a vampire, it works out perfectly that he can deliver all the presents during the night away from the oppressing, glare-causing rays of the sun.

Last post before Christmas for me, night guys.

YOU WERE EXPECTING SANTA, BUT IT WAS DIO

Squishy3

You know, in the podcast, when they're talking about playing games out of order, how did The Legend of Zelda not come up? The people who played those in the order of release have to have been an extremely small amount right?

lol those fuckers trying to trick us that the video was made in 2013 when you made it pretty obvious its in 2014 by bringing up the Definative Edition of DmC and Woolie wearing the Wesker jacket

Archgan

Archgan, JoJo Part 4 spoilers
Josuke's grandpa only dies to show that Josuke can't bring back dead people.

I know. I just think it's funny that Josuke shoves someone inside of a rock because he killed his grandpa and they never mention him again.

Top Bottom