• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Shackzam

We got this tradition of opening gifts on Christmas eve, but there more of the first wave of gifts that are either cheaper or more thought full from everyone in the family. My brother went out and got me a Fox, Little Mac, and Diddy Kong amiibo, while my sister got me a Dankey Dong amiibo and I'm loving them. Hope all of you have a good Christmas.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Back from the family party. Merry Christmas, Frienders.

Final Part of Dark Souls II was great, watching the Worst Game List right now.

How's The Interview? It's available in Canada now so I'm wondering if I should watch it.

So yesterday when I went to gamestop I found a game that is just a direct rip off of Professor Layton.
Its a puzzle game for the 3DS called Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Night

last one for me.

GG everyone.

Also, Romars you did pretty good, but Potemkin has command grabs dude, USE THEM MORE!!!! They're insanely high damage and that's how you got me the last match

Even if you wiff on his anti-air super command grab you can still recover before you hit the ground.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
What a day

In gaming, I beat Mirror's Edge. I was gonna beat it earlier but it froze on me every time i reached a certain point in chapter 6. I then only realized today that i was skipping a checkpoint which causes the game to freeze if you miss it.

In real life stuffs, I'm heading to Reno on Christmas day to spend it with my family.

May's Japanese voice makes me want to vomit all over my ps3.

Completely agree. Her, and Slayer, Faust and Potemkin's epic voices keep me english on this.

last one for me.

GG everyone.

Also, Romars you did pretty good, but Potemkin has command grabs dude, USE THEM MORE!!!! They're insanely high damage and that's how you got me the last match

Even if you wiff on his anti-air super command grab you can still recover before you hit the ground.

Trust me, I tried plenty on you. As pat said in the FNF, every clap was a failed command grab. That motion is still gonna take some time.
Anyways, GGs everybody.

Edit:
They improve the netcode from last week?

They just released an update two days ago, so maybe?

Completely agree. Her, and Slayer, Faust and Potemkin's epic voices keep me english on this.

Trust me, I tried plenty on you. As pat said in the FNF, every clap was a failed command grab. That motion is still gonna take some time.
Anyways, GGs everybody.

His motions for command grabs are pretty awkward, but that clap is actually really good, normally it doesn't do much, but on counter I'm pretty sure you can go into an aerial command grab.

His motions for command grabs are pretty awkward, but that clap is actually really good, normally it doesn't do much, but on counter I'm pretty sure you can go into an aerial command grab.

I'm not even paying attention to that clap move, I hate it. It's too slow to be a good poke, and unlike down C it can only counter into command grab on counter.
But I have been getting a little better the grab. I noticed the best players can fire theirs out fast enough to punish bad blockstrings, and managed to even do that in my last match with UT.
I'm far from doing that at will... but the road is in sight.

I'm wondering how fast Shackzam is going to blow everyone out of the water when he gets this game tho...
I'm betting he's going to be a Slayer main right now.

Someone caught a screen shot of Pat in his natural flippant and desirable state
Stolen from Deadpool2509 on the Reddit
4WoFgqb.png

Jesus Maragrets range is fucking nuts.

that's why I love her

I'm not even paying attention to that clap move, I hate it. It's too slow to be a good poke, and unlike down C it can only counter into command grab on counter.
But I have been getting a little better the grab. I noticed the best players can fire theirs out fast enough to punish bad blockstrings, and managed to even do that in my last match with UT.
I'm far from doing that at will... but the road is in sight.

I'm wondering how fast Shackzam is going to blow everyone out of the water when he gets this game tho...
I'm betting he's going to be a Slayer main right now.

I hope I can get one on him before that lol. I mean I've only spent a few days with Millia, but still.

Top Bottom