• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Anung

Un Rama
Oh my god that final episode of DS was incredible. the whole LP has been a Roller coaster. Jesus Christ Woolie really botched the Darklurker and made it so anticlimactic. I can imagine the YT comments are jumping all over him for it.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm interested, but probably won't win. Lisa Silverman Best girl forever.

image.php

Going to sleep and won't be around tomorrow, so I'll just say it now: Merry christmas frienders and good night.

Good night and Merry Christmas, homie.

Squishy3

this fucking video is too good

everytime i watch anything from that star trek machinima episode i fear for my life because i'm afraid i'll stop breathing

Okay the beginning of SMT IV is as rough as expected, already died 3 times(2 of which being me not realizing a fight being too hard for me right now). It's kinda rough when most of your demons are dead and you don't have any way to revive them.

JoJo94

Okay the beginning of SMT IV is as rough as expected, already died 3 times(2 of which being me not realizing a fight being too hard for me right now). It's kinda rough when most of your demons are dead and you don't have any way to revive them.

Yeah the beginning is tough and sometimes unfair in some scenarios. However, once you get it and figure out how to abuse the press turn system it gets somewhat easy.

Nah, I do it too sometimes. Mostly in the shower. I seem to be able to articulate my thoughts on why something is good or bad best in there.

Okay, for me it's just when I'm bored and I see a picture or video of a bad game I just go off on a rant because no one can tell me to stop.

You don't have many options right now, which is what makes it hard. Just try and get demons and levels and heal up in town and save often. Once you get some levels under your belt you'll have more room for error.

Edit: Since I'm on top of the page: FUCK THIS VIDEO IS SO GOOD

Like every other SMT game, the beginning is the hardest and it gradually gets easier with the occasional spike of a tough boss. The first few hours are really tough, but things will get more manageable as things open up for you when it comes to skills/items/number of demons

Top Bottom