• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

demidar

Is this sarcasm I honestly can't even tell

I feed on hate so I would absolutely love it, especially if it's well informed.

I only just got home though so I'll have to check it out later. It contrasts from your usual enthusiasm and passion (except when you're playing a bad game or when Ubisoft does something dumb).

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Is this sarcasm I honestly can't even tell

I was actually looking at my comment and it seemed so unfocused, I wanted to get the point across that I really enjoyed it in hopes that you were reading it and have the confidence to pursue more content like it.

edit:

the amount of typos I made and now corrected in this post confirms to me that I am tired after a long day of work

Also, messin with my phone, any good android games? I have a bunch but Im interested in seeing what you guys recommend.

I have 3 on mine: Chain Chronicle, Love Live! School Festival, and Terra Battle.
RPG, Rhythm, RPG. The only one I would hesitate to recommend to you is Love Live because you haven't spoken of rhythm games aside from Dancing All Night and possibly Guitar Hero/Rock Band.

In-app purchases in all 3, but unnecessary for the gameplay in each of them.

My family has a tradition of opening one gift in Christmas eve. I got Omega Ruby, which is awesome save for the fact that I played Sapphire when the originals came out, so even the idea of playing Ruby feels dirty, as petty as that is. She half expected it, though, so I'll just be exchanging it on Friday.

I'm an asshole and I hate it but can't help it.

Link.

Also, messin with my phone, any good android games? I have a bunch but Im interested in seeing what you guys recommend.

Well, Mistwalker has a free game called Terra Battle that's pretty good, they're slowly adding more content including music from Nobuo Uematsu and some really good character art. I'm also rather fond of Puzzle and Dragons if you're into that, it's probably the most successful gacha game, at least out of Japan.

Also, Amazon is giving away an asston of Android games right now, including popular shit like Terraria and Five Nights at Freddy's and like 500 more shit. I'd link, but I'm on my phone.

Top Bottom