• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Just got back from unwrapping presents (my family does gifts on Christmas Eve). Nothing video game related, just some candy and money. Also a mug, hot cocoa mix, and a bowl as I didn't have anything like that at my apartment before. Just a plate and some silverware.

Have a merry christmas, fuckers.

With Pat referencing Downtown during the DS2 finale, the Zaibatsu needs to really utilize the 'batsu' in their name. Instead of betting money on Phantasy Star getting a NA release, they should bet a terrible LP or one-off.

mike0dude

With Pat referencing Downtown during the DS2 finale, the Zaibatsu needs to really utilize the 'batsu' in their name. Instead of betting money on Phantasy Star getting a NA release, they should bet a terrible LP or one-off.

or they could have a guy spank them with a rubber sword each time they make a Simpsons reference.

Well, I had received a prepaid gift card for Christmas, and I immediately used about 75% of it to grow my PS2 library by two more games. Both Japanese imports. Gotta give my boot discs more use, I felt.

The remaining 25% I'll see what I can use on anything on Steam that's for sale. Or maybe just the last miscellaneous costume and music DLC I'm missing from Drakengard 3. Who knows.

I kept putting it off so now I'm up late on Christmas Eve updating this Wii U! I gotta get up in a few hours for hosting preparations and this goddamn update is barely even moving! If I leave this thing, will it turn off after the update?

Alright, that prepaid card is all used up. Bought myself Another Century's Episode 3: The Final, Shadow Tower Abyss (previous copy from my local game store), and the remaining Drakengard 3 DLC, which includes a BGM pack, Eris & Furiae outfits, and some extra costumes for Zero.

...oh my god I've actually bought every piece of DLC for Drakengard, the fuck is wrong with me?

Well, time to go to bed with that thought on my conscience. Good night.

Alfebit

Banned
Woof. Food coma. I have to finish my assignment tho.
Please lend me your energy frienders.

HK8Mc.gif

Good luck!

Have a holly jolly Christmas and the best friendership time of the year.

Hey oh! Oh! The Hey Listen Pat is here spreading knowledge cheer while chugging all the beer.

It's a holly jolly Christmas, the merriest time of the year.

Shackzam

I'm not even paying attention to that clap move, I hate it. It's too slow to be a good poke, and unlike down C it can only counter into command grab on counter.
But I have been getting a little better the grab. I noticed the best players can fire theirs out fast enough to punish bad blockstrings, and managed to even do that in my last match with UT.
I'm far from doing that at will... but the road is in sight.

I'm wondering how fast Shackzam is going to blow everyone out of the water when he gets this game tho...
I'm betting he's going to be a Slayer main right now.
I'm gonna try out mostly everybody and see, which character I like the most. I'm leaning more towards I-No and chipp based on all the videos, but that's it.

I hope you all enjoy your Christmas festivities. Personally I don't celebrate it but whatever still with family and drinking nog. We just don't have any gifts or trees on our house.

My fuck up of a brother got a free copy of Naruto Clash of Ninja on the GCN from his friend and now I want to smack him.

Merry Christmas guys!

I'm currently the only one awake in my family cause they're all a bunch of Grinches who hate Christmas, but we aren't doing present until this evening so it's fiiiiiiine

Also Doktor, my SS went perfectly. Me and my SS got each others names, against all odds.

Top Bottom