• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

To be fair ever they were trying to improve their games once Storm 2 was legit broken online.

Also, just got my ass a new computer.

To be fair ever they were trying to improve their games once Storm 2 was legit broken online.

How are you typing with your ass?
Congrats, is it a desktop?

Edit: Also DayQuil is amazing and I'm rewatching Downpour since I'm sick. So good.

Alfebit

Banned
Merry Christmas, Alfebit.

tumblr_my1ebwt45S1rb5e48o2_r1_500.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too. Mako's so grumpy.

Mesoian

On the contrary, I think they just gave up since every system they add ends up just breaking the game in different ways opposed to fixing the actual problem.

360pages

On the contrary, I think they just gave up since every system they add ends up just breaking the game in different ways opposed to fixing the actual problem.

No, the Sub-Bar was really needed, making Combos completely worthless in the first two Storm games with good players. Keep away was still viable, but it made the game far more aggressive.

Generations also adding the grooves. Meant while some characters have better awakening than others, using them meant that you couldn't use your Ultimate and Vise Versa.

I've always enjoyed the Storm games. They're not meant to be a fighter, more a brawler and I accept them for that. I'm hype for UNS4 for that reason as well.

Also neat.

You're sick too? Merry Chrisumas to that.

Cheers to Dayquil and downloading an obscene amount of games.
Merry Chrismasu. I can't even work up a desire to play videogames. I'm barely rewatching Downpour.
My new Marley 1Love headphones is making little witch Academia sound like sex guys
Good headphones are fucking nuts with how good they sound. I sent my old pair in for repair, and I'm excited I'll get to have them again hopefully.

Tako

Welp GaurdianE made my Christmas,because my family wants to be shitty and not get me anything. But I also got to hang out with old friends which is nice

Mesoian

No, the Sub-Bar was really needed, making Combos completely worthless in the first two Storm games with good players. Keep away was still viable, but it made the game far more aggressive.

Generations also adding the grooves. Meant while some characters have better awakening than others, using them meant that you couldn't use your Ultimate and Vise Versa.

Which doesn't mean much when, instead of defanging normal strings, you just promote tilt combo infinites.

I mean seriously, when every game is Rock Lee vs Rock Lee and it's first touch wins, who cares?

The storm fighting system has always been bad. It bums me out that the new Jojo game looks like it's using a variant of it.

Merry Chrismasu. I can't even work up a desire to play videogames. I'm barely rewatching Downpour.

Good headphones are fucking nuts with how good they sound. I sent my old pair in for repair, and I'm excited I'll get to have them again hopefully.

All I can do is be on GAF or watch movies because dat 348.5 KB/S download speed tho.

Hope you feel better.

That's faster than my peak speeds XD Same to you. Let's both not be sick.

I'm just here watching Revengance download..drooling..wanting to download the other 6 games I got.

Gonna go watch the original Evil Dead and then be salt about how shitty the remake was.

Edit: If any of you guys want Super Meat Boy on Steam..it's 74c right now.

Well I'm sitting in a empty house eating ramen and browsing gaf and I don't even know where everyone is at but I'm looking at facebook and I noticed that some of my family posted videos of them unwrapping gifts.

I was woken up this morning by my own mother asking me if I had money to pay her phone bill but it's no skin off my back.

Better to be with the people you actually want to be with, wouldn't you agree?

Tropical freeze is so good.
All I can do is be on GAF or watch movies because dat 348.5 KB/S download speed tho.

Hope you feel better

I'm just here watching Revengance download..drooling..wanting to download the other 6 games I got.

Gonna go watch the original Evil Dead and then be salt about how shitty the remake was.

Edit: If any of you guys want Super Meat Boy on Steam..it's 74c right now.
You better not use that nano paste.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Is that good or bad? I am not sure.

Well, I didn't think I would spent christmas playing Vanguard Princess and doing Splatoon fanart.

1409240897325.png
And drinking Chocalate milk

That is greater than good, yes, also let me see when you're done.

360pages

Which doesn't mean much when, instead of defanging normal strings, you just promote tilt combo infinites.

I mean seriously, when every game is Rock Lee vs Rock Lee and it's first touch wins, who cares?

The storm fighting system has always been bad. It bums me out that the new Jojo game looks like it's using a variant of it.

I do think that most people Online knows that that's scummy/ don't know how to do it. I legit never actually encountered someone that did infinites on me.

demidar

I was woken up this morning by my own mother asking me if I had money to pay her phone bill but it's no skin off my back.

Better to be with the people you actually want to be with, wouldn't you agree?

As the saying goes "The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb".

guys how good is the web browser for the WiiU?
id like to transfer all anime and Best Friend vid watching use to it instead of constantly hooking up my HDMI cable to my TV every time i wanan watch anime or one of their vids

Yes, please.

1386443698.gif

Welp GaurdianE made my Christmas,because my family wants to be shitty and not get me anything. But I also got to hang out with old friends which is nice

That sucks. The secret Santa was a good move in retrospect.

Gifts aren't the be all-end all. Don't sweat it too much.

guys how good is the web browser for the WiiU?
id like to transfer all anime and Best Friend vid watching use to it instead of constantly hooking up my HDMI cable to my TV every time i wanan watch anime or one of their vids

It's serviceable for the best friends. Netflix isn't that great. I haven attempted to run anything Flash on it, so idk if your local anime store will work properly.

1386443698.gif

That sucks. The secret Santa was a good move in retrospect.

Gifts aren't the be all-end all. Don't sweat it too much.

It's serviceable for the best friends. Netflix isn't that great. I haven attempted to run anything Flash on it, so idk if your local anime store will work properly.

well find out soon

Xiraiya

I didn't really do anything for Christmas yesterday, spent time with Beloved, we were watching Diehard and had to pause it half way because I got dragged out to a family friends place for a Christmas breakfast, had a Bacon and Egg sandwich with a Hashbrown and a tall glass of orange juice.

It was a nice day too, we were sitting outside in the warm air under a Patio.

I didn't get any presents yesterday but all this month I've been getting stuff throughout instead which was cool.

Ideally I would have just had a quiet day at home watching stuff, but no such luck.

Top Bottom