• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Rizzi

Now that my pc isn't cobbled together with duct tape and a dream, I kinda wish I bought Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition on PC.

Well.... Unless Wii U codes don't work on the 3DS Eshop input thing, I think the codes are duds.

It's the Wii U eshop, not the 3DS one.

Add all of us in the Christmas spirit

Then cry when you see all the games we have
We'll be crying too

My steam name is added to my GAF profile. Go crazy with requests.

I have a profile? Apparently I had fallout and Half life purchased already?

Why don't I remember these things?

I'm sick and can't move out of bed without pain and headaches. So I guess Christmas is overrated anyway. At least I took some DayQuil, that should help.

Merry Christmas.
Holy fuck. The new Naruto game that just came out is pretty legit. You got isms, counters. Naruto going after dat Evo audience
Isms are sick. Sick in the good way, I mean.

Alfebit

Banned
What the fuck, a fucking metal Naruto? You're joking, right?

Nope.
000934.jpg

So I was looking at the scrublord Christmas card again and I only just noticed that there are dragon dildos on the table.

Goddamnit.

Holy shit, I never noticed them either. Amazing.

Holy fuck. The new Naruto game that just came out is pretty legit. You got isms, counters. Naruto going after dat Evo audience
That's pretty great. I'll try it out when I get the chance.
How did everyone's Secret Santa exchange go?
I tried making a personalized gift for mine since I didn't have much money leftover after Xrd, but he was so hyped up and I felt really stressed out wondering if he would like it or not that I didn't make it at all. I gave him a Steam present, but he probably didn't like it. I'm trying to extort money from my brother, so I can give him a better gift. Pat was right about gift exchanges.

Top Bottom