• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Nordicus

Usopp isn't supposed to be cool i need it.
Post-timeskip Usopp is a fucking mayun though

OwpNB9Z.jpg

Oberon

Banned
Just take the CC2 assets and give the game to ArcSys. Then it can play like a bootleg Persona :p

I'm jealous. Also be sure to post that fanart when you finish.

That is greater than good, yes, also let me see when you're done.

I am almost done!

Just woke up and I need like less than thirty chapters to catch up with prison school.
I still stand that Meiko is best girl.

So what do you think of
Meikos backstory and her "change"

I am almost done!

So what do you think of
Meikos backstory and her "change"
even though i like tbe personality since shy girls are the best i feel really horrible that i do like it cause the reasons for her being like that is just horrible, and i mean emotionally horrible, not quality horrible.
Also man fuck Kate.

welp it took awhile, and had to make a new club Nintendo account cause of some bullshit
but im done setting everything up
adding everyones NNIDs soon

I'm gonna try out mostly everybody and see, which character I like the most. I'm leaning more towards I-No and chipp based on all the videos, but that's it.

I just thought Slayer fights like Akihiko, so I just assumed you would main him.
For that matter, I'd say I-No and Chipp are kinda like the Rise and Yosuke of this game. You can totally tell the same company made both series.

Post-timeskip Usopp is a fucking mayun though

Usopp is the fucking best! I can't believe he hasn't gotten a real fight since the timeskip though. I love Usopp's fights.

360pages

Wow, I forgot how good Infinite World was as a fighter, too bad it got decimated by reviewers for pretty much being an expantion pack to B3 [To be dair it was]

SMT IV progress report:

Fucking Minotaur, I get him to the brink of death(flashing red) without any trouble and then he just gets 2 crits in a row and decimates me. I feel like I'm underleveled but I'm too stubborn to go grind, it's doable.

SMT IV progress report:

Fucking Minotaur, I get him to the brink of death(flashing red) without any trouble and then he just gets 2 crits in a row and decimates me. I feel like I'm underleveled but I'm too stubborn to go grind, it's doable.

Don't worry. The first 2 bosses are a little rng based. Abusing his weakness to Ice makes the fight way easier.

So I realized I've got 15 dollars in credit from the Nintendo Digital Deluxe Promotion for Wii U, and I wonder what I can put some of that money towards on the eShop. It's a damn shame things are rarely discounted.

Don't worry. The first 2 bosses are a little rng based. Abusing his weakness to Ice makes the fight way easier.
And -kunda him/-kaja yourself for good measure. Debuffs are always good to do in any boss fight in MegaTen.

And -kunda him/-kaja yourself for good measure. Debuffs are always good to do in any boss fight in MegaTen.

Yeah I'm already doing both, sadly none of my demons have debuffs so my plan is to tarukaja a bunch and kill him asap before RNG can screw me, maybe I can find a usable demon by fusing.

Acquired clothes and PS+, which goes good with my early Christmas gift PS4. Going to hold off redeeming that until I get a good MP game for the system

So I realized I've got 15 dollars in credit from the Nintendo Digital Deluxe Promotion for Wii U, and I wonder what I can put some of that money towards on the eShop. It's a damn shame things are rarely discounted.

Get Earthbound.

Or MM Zero.

There are decent GBA games on the eStore.

Everyone should go buy Marvel vs Capcom Origins before it gets delisted.

Have it :p 360 copy.

Not a lot of people are online to skirmish with.

Acquired clothes and PS+, which goes good with my early Christmas gift PS4. Going to hold off redeeming that until I get a good MP game for the system

Yeah, I'm not getting PS+ till my fightstick for Xrd finally ships in a month.

Especially with PS+ never going on sale like Xbox Live Gold does.

Make sure you check which games are free with it this month to see if you want any of them. It may be worth redeeming it if there is something good

I just received a Logitech gamepad. Which is nice since my ps2 > usb converter thing I used to use broke like 2 years ago. I'm pretty used to using keyboard for a lot of games, but god damn it is nice that I can play fighting games on my PC again(well... its no arcade stick, but I've never been an arcade stick guy anyways).

ok BestGaf
after buying the Hyrule Warriors DLC pack and Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance
i have 13.52 left
should i wait for the Hyrule Warriors preorder DLC to finally go up on the eshop hopefully next week and the Mewtwo DLC in 2015
or buy something else?

ok BestGaf
after buying the Hyrule Warriors DLC pack and Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance
i have 13.52 left
should i wait for the Hyrule Warriors preorder DLC to finally go up on the eshop hopefully next week and the Mewtwo DLC in 2015
or buy something else?
Dont you have the wii u and 3ds versions?

ok BestGaf
i have 13.52 left
or buy something else?

I'd say just save it, if there's nothing else you really want now, you'll appreciate it later when you go to buy that DLC you want and you already have enough money.

Top Bottom