• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Shackzam

I just thought Slayer fights like Akihiko, so I just assumed you would main him.
For that matter, I'd say I-No and Chipp are kinda like the Rise and Yosuke of this game. You can totally tell the same company made both series.
I just started playing it and I do like the way slayer feels right now. I just got to figure out how to move around the screen appropriately with him. I know that Jam plays a lot like a boxing rush down character minus the boxing, but she ain't in the game.

But you get to have sick rival fights with Kirino vs Asuna. Its like the Ken vs Ryu or Sol vs Ky of the dengeki universe!

resized_viking-fire-meme-generator-burn-it-all-down-laugh-like-a-viking-in-the-ashes-aa7d5a.jpg

So I decided to boot up my 3DS to pick up SMT4 for 15 bucks and ended up downloading the Theatrythm Demo while I was at it.

Oh man I think I'm falling into rhythm game traps.

360pages

Thinking about it, there isn't that many muscular woman in media as a whole. There are a few, but just something I noticed. (They don't have to be super swool either)

Archgan

So I started playing Ys: The Oath in Felghana (Thanks again, Demidar).

Is that game supposed to be hard or am I just bad at it? I died to the first boss more than 10 times (though that was because I couldn't figure out how to dodge one of the moves) and I spent awhile fighting the second boss. I'm having fun, though.

Oberon

Banned
Wow, that's really good.
This really is good, makes me kinda jealous

Thanks, I have to thank Plague too, because he showed me how to shade well^^

So I finished Prison School, god damn I hate how it ended on such a cliffhanger.

YES, I want to talk about so much things now, but I don't want to overwhelm you.
So I want to hear your thoughts on those things

Andre x Risa
The Bottle ( including rocket)
WT
The Chairman
Your (least) favorite moments
The anticipation is killing me.

That's the best part about Prison school, you never know where it's heading

Is that game supposed to be hard or am I just bad at it? I died to the first boss more than 10 times (though that was because I couldn't figure out how to dodge one of the moves) and I spent awhile fighting the second boss. I'm having fun, though.

Most of the Ys games are quite difficult.

I always found it best to play on easy the first time.

It's been a day since I've seen this.

I'm still does from watching it.

demidar

That's normal. The game's Normal difficulty is other games' Hard/ Very Hard. Keep at it and it'll click.

croten

I was talking about super smash bros to my 8 year old cousin and he said "Oh so it's like playstation all stars" and I died just a little

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just started playing it and I do like the way slayer feels right now. I just got to figure out how to move around the screen appropriately with him. I know that Jam plays a lot like a boxing rush down character minus the boxing, but she ain't in the game.

Until Jam comes out, I'm going to try out Slayer and Elphelt. It's just a matter of time. She's gotta be in the next iteration.

360pages

I was talking about super smash bros to my 8 year old cousin and he said "Oh so it's like playstation all stars" and I died just a little

I...damn it all. All Stars isn't even a fun game to play when your brain is shut off.

Also, fuck me, I keep forgetting I have a new Avatar...

Oberon

Banned

I showed Demon's souls to my little brother and he like it. He even beat the first Boss, and he asked me if he could play some more tomorrow.

demidar

It started to click during the second boss, but part of the problem is I keep hitting the wrong buttons. Is there a way to change the controls?

When you launch the game from the Steam library there should be a "Config" option where you can change graphics, button layouts and deadzones.

I showed Demon's souls to my little brother and he like it. He even beat the first Boss, and he asked me if he could play some more tomorrow.

My little cousin loves Pokemon and asked me if he could play the original Pokemon (I had blue with a gameboy colour).

He then asked how you turn on the light on the gameboy because the screen was too dark.

Top Bottom