• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I find I don't agree with you often, but you sir are correct. I'm pretty sure I've had that exact thought on multiple occasions, it just means they REALLY care about their games, which will always make a game better than it otherwise would be.
They really do care about the games they make with all that borderline slave labor. RDR still a 10 outta 10 game though.

Oberon

Banned
How did you manage to do that?

Well, now I am not even sure anymore....
It wasn't a sudden realisation, it's because of many reasons.
Like some months ago, a girl made a comment about my "blue" eyes, I was like WTH
Then when I had to do some photos for passport and whatnot, the guys told me I had grey eyes.
And today I asked my Mother, "I have green eyes, right?" She answered that I have grey and slight bluish eyes. She showed me a mirrow and I asked, my shade a green could can possibly look like that.
And now I asked my little brothers and they answered green and grey.
I don't even know anymore

Alright heading off to the airport. See you guys again in several hours.

I am just imagining that airplane chapter from D4 happening to you.

I have a sudden urge to continue ToQger again...
b1PKR9x.jpg
This show just pulls me in...

Wasn't the LA noire stories about Team Bondi? Rockstar didn't actually develop that game
They published it and did have most of the control over what the team did apparently. I doubt it was gonna have celebrity voice actors and was gonna be a sandbox game before rockstar came along and bought the license.

Xiraiya

They really do care about the games they make with all that borderline slave labor. RDR still a 10 outta 10 game though.

I was going to pick up RDR to check out during the steam sale stuff since I got a prepaid card thing for Christmas, but I ended up forgetting all about it.

Yo can anyone help me with a dumb thing? I've been trying to use a thing on imgur as an avatar but it keeps telling me "invalid URL" no matter how I change the address. It's done that with two images so idk if I'm just fucking up hard or what. Does me editing it on the site have to do anything with it? I make sure I take off the ?# at the end

Yo can anyone help me with a dumb thing? I've been trying to use a thing on imgur as an avatar but it keeps telling me "invalid URL" no matter how I change the address. It's done that with two images so idk if I'm just fucking up hard or what. Does me editing it on the site have to do anything with it? I make sure I take off the ?# at the end

Try changing the size. Or downloading it.

Oberon

Banned

You could upload it directly from you computer.

Beloved

I had that problem today, not sure what the deal is but its not the image. use http://cubeupload.com/ instead, works perfectly fine without changing anything

joe2187

Banned
I'll do it, one sec.

EDIT: Done
There shouldn't really be a problem with it since she is still kind of covered, also oops I didn't see someone beat me to it.

In case you want a badly done transparent version
fsi45Uw.png

Thanks guys these all look great!

QKXZYS2.jpg

Very creative 10/10, Would climb that tree.

Ok, this is kinda fun

Don't worry about it. Can you play with randoms?

I really like this one, it speaks to me. It tells me things.

Thanks alot guys! for some reason when I posted it in the avatar thread, everyone ignored my request. I can always count on you guys to do the right thing.

Top Bottom