• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Beloved

You can't actually have signatures here, there are options to turn them on/display them, but the link to edit signatures is hidden and even if you type in the URL for it (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature), it just says "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

Unless its one of those things that select people are given the ability to do, but since it defaults to them being turned off, I doubt it.

360pages

I legit think X4 is the best in the series though...or at least second to X1.

Also, this might seem odd, but I appreciate everyone staying relatively on model. This might not seem like a big deal, but as someone who actually looked at the Naruto Anime, off model...so many times

Also love how you guys are shiting on X4 when Max just came out with a video saying how much he loves X4 today. Personally I love X4 but thats mainly because of nostalgia since it was the first megaman game I ever played.

Since when is Max an authority on Mega Man?
This. With all due respect to the guy I don't really trust his opinion on anything that isn't a standard fighting game.
God, I feel like shit today. I don't know if it's something I ate or a stomach flu but I've almost vomited 3 times this morning.
That sucks yo. Hope you feel well soon. Make sure you get enough fluids and try getting something lemony. If you can get some club soda and add in a pinch of salt and squeeze a lemon in there. It'll help a bit with the stomach business.
FUCK. Why does misremembering shit about series I love make me so mad.
Probably because you expect to be able to remember stuff like that so you're disappointed.

Oberon

Banned
What about him? It's established that he's the strongest from the get go.

It's more like about him making everything entertaining

Characters abilities are directly tied to to their development as characters. It's really satisfying.

Takamura should be in every training arc ever. He can just grab Goku's dick in the shower.

Dragon Ball already has enough crotch grabs as it is.
So what was the best fighting game of 2014?

Vanguard princess
Reason:
Natalia
Proof:
Natalia_butt1.png
Natalia_butt2.png

360pages

God the world map is such shit, who approved this crap. I'm constantly lost, and who thought adding enemies here was a good idea.

The best part is enemies randomly getting first strike for no reason.

I honestly, think Persona Q is better in the gameplay department, (Story is another thing,)

Alfebit

Banned
That sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

Geez man, I hope you feel better soon. I'm just starting to get over my week of illness. Also I wonder if anyone actually even has signatures on.

That sucks yo. Hope you feel well soon. Make sure you get enough fluids and try getting something lemony. If you can get some club soda and add in a pinch of salt and squeeze a lemon in there. It'll help a bit with the stomach business.

Thanks guys. I've already taken some medicine and picot so hopefully I don't die.

You can't actually have signatures here, there are options to turn them on/display them, but the link to edit signatures is hidden and even if you type in the URL for it (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature), it just says "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature."

Unless its one of those things that select people are given the ability to do, but since it defaults to them being turned off, I doubt it.

Ah, I didn't know that. I haven't bothered to change anything so I just thought it was something everyone could do.

Only GAF Gold members can use and see signatures.

Alright I'm gonna start setting up the brackets now. To the Ultimax people, I'm sorry yours are going to be so jank.

I'll send everyone their matches and post the brackets once I'm done.

Welp i just beat classic mode 9.0 intensity using the quick swing home run bat technique with moderate difficulty. Might as well regurgitate some of the info here for people who want to try.

People without 3DS: Unfortunately, you'll have to grind grind grind for the equipment and hope you get lucky
People with 3DS: Equip the equipment on to your best fighter and transfer them to the Wii U version

Equipment needed (The challenges are only for the 3DS version)
Fast Bat Smasher (Home run contest with 15 characters)
Home Run Bat Agility Badge (Get over 600 meters in home run contest)
KO heal protection badge (Score of ten in rival smash)(Not needed but helps)

After that, swing away and hope you don't get killed by stage transitions/hazards/bullshit (Don't forget to turn on customs on the character select screen)
No tips for the final bosses except learn their attack patterns

This also works on Events if have the right character and Master and Crazy orders

Oberon

Banned
Those are just happy clouds

They don't look paricularly happy to me.

You know, I can't wait to go back to school. I get so bored during those breaks, and they always give use some really tedious homework to do. Not only that, like just now, my phone vibrated, and I thought I got a text or somthing, but it was just it shutting down because the battery was dead. So I am stuck here on Gaf, talking about my boring problems, and butts.

You know, I can't wait to go back to school. I get so bored during those breaks, and they always give use some really tedious homework to do. Not only that, like just now, my phone vibrated, and I thought I got a text or somthing, but it was just it shutting down because the battery was dead. So I am stuck here on Gaf, talking about my boring problems, and butts.
I get the same way during the middle of summer, but we don't have assignments over breaks, and Winter break is just long enough to let me be self indulgent without getting bored.

Okingjrr

They don't look paricularly happy to me.

What I want is a break with nothing to care about, like summer breaks back in middle and high school. Back then I didn't have the money to indulge in gaming I do now, but now, with the money, I have so little time to play, it's tough.

croten

Summer is garbage, I'm at least glad it's Winter here. Nothing beats Autumn.
There was a turning point where I realized that Lil Jon is actually awesome.

Summer isn't too bad here, we usually (not always) get about one week of unbearable heat and then the rest is just rain like usual

If I was rich, I would actually buy a house in both the northern and southern hemisphere and just move each time summer ticks by.
I actually used to think about doing that when I grew up, as a kid.
Summer isn't too bad here, we usually (not always) get about one week of unbearable heat and then the rest is just rain like usual
It gets too hot and too cold here. Rain cooling off summer would be nice.

Isn't there a part in Gintama where they just straight up show a picture of Arakis face and call him a vampire or something?

I actually think there is now that you say that. I think he had a black line through his eyes though as they typically do with real life people.

Ultimate Particle Storm is going to be great.

Fairly old and poor quality trailer though. Much better ones out there.

Top Bottom