• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Okingjrr

Going through old forum avatars/signatures that are too big to use here without editing, so many cute girls everywhere, I'm tempted to make a post here with the best ones
because lewdGAF would probably appreciate it.
nFSebim.gif

You can tell its done by the Gurren guys when (KLK spoilers)
The fight in episode 3 feels like the final fight in most anime.

And don't worry, I'm not comparing KLK to Gurren. Every new anime deserves a fair chance and shouldn't be compared to past projects like Gurren.

croten

He's said before people knowing his profile and being able to gift him would be a terrible idea, and also he could probably just buy any of them if he wanted to/probably has them already.

There is a difference between being given free shit by randoms and winning a prize. He shouldn't be excluded.

JoJo94

So uhm...who here knows how to copyright a logo?

Asking as half a joke, but I do need to get my logo copyrighted one day, and plan too soon

ArjanN

Not feeling the Def Jam LP

The game itself is just kinda eh.

I feel the Cryme Tyme series only really works if they're shitting on how tryhard these games are trying to be "urban" but were clearly cynically though up by some white guys in suits. It doesn't really work if they actually into it.

Beloved

Yooo avatar dump for the hell of it. Most of these were avatars I used but some of them were made for other people (mostly Xiraiya and VidulaSaix).

WALL OF IMAGES I'M SORRY THERE ARE SO MANY.

I'll do a sig dump in a bit probably.

demidar

I feel the Cryme Tyme series only really works if they're shitting on how tryhard these games are trying to be "urban" but were clearly cynically though up by some white guys in suits. It doesn't really work if they actually into it.

Tryhard is a good description, and gangsta shit gets old after the third time (which all these Cryme Tyme games have in common, which is the point of the series so it's an inherent weakness I suppose).

I appreciate the cool opening though.

Yooo avatar dump for the hell of it. Most of these were avatars I used but some of them were made for other people (mostly Xiraiya and VidulaSaix).

WALL OF IMAGES I'M SORRY THERE ARE SO MANY.

I'll do a sig dump in a bit probably.

Yo nice work making and uploading/setting them up.

360pages

Dragon Ball, the training arc so far is actually pretty fun. It's just two episodes long, we get to see what the other characters are doing during Goku and Krillin's training arc. Also, the training is hard as hell, I'm surprise most series simply stop training arc and just have characters get giant power boost.

Top Bottom