• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

croten

Rip in peace Banana Aeon

Because all of us look the same.

thatsracist.gif

Don't let it consume you too

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the match that will last the rest of the year and some of next, the clash of forces on a scale you've never seen in this thread....

THE FRIENDER DOUBLE TOURNAMENT FOR GLORY AND FAME HAS BEGUN

To check Smash standings and match ups, click here.

To check Ultimax standings and match ups, click here.

I will be send each of you your matches as well in a bit, and to the Ultimax participants, I'm really sorry again it's jank but there's only 9 of you.

Please take the time to read the rules and details quickly one last time to make sure you understand everything. Quote to reveal. If you have any questions contact me through PM.

Going to repost this with some important updates.

• Time limit has been extended from 2 days to 4 days due to PSN bullshit and people doing Holiday stuff
  • Banana Aeon has dropped from Smash and been replaced by Mathaou. Please pretend "Banana Aeon" says "Mathaou"
  • If you are having connection troubles (lag and stuff) speak with your opponent on whether you'd like to fight additional matches in order to compensate for it or do something else.

I believe that covers everything. Best of luck to everyone again.

Gamer Y

What Godzilla movies? I've got the original, Raids Again, King of the Monster, vs Mothra, Ghidorah, Invasion of Astro-Monster, All Monsters Attack and Terror of Mecha-Godzilla
Godzilla and mothra: The battle for earth, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, and Godzilla, motha and king ghidorah: Giant monster all out attack. sounds you got them already. sorry.

Beloved

Fun fact: I'm from the same town as Charles Barkley, and his Aunt used to babysit me and my brother when we were kids (which usually involved her buying us Captain D's and then watching her soap operas and/or teaching me card games).

Xiraiya

Fun fact: I'm from the same town as Charles Barkley, and his Aunt used to babysit me and my brother when we were kids (which usually involved her buying us Captain D's and then watching her soap operas and/or teaching me card games).

That is one of the best fun facts anyone could have, because it's so random and yet so specific.

That's perfect. Did he come over and teach you how to slam and jam on those fools?

Yoooooooooooooooooo this is really cool.

The most fun fact of fun facts.

Also, I want to push Bishie Michael Buffer for Summerslam.

Shackzam

Going to repost this with some important updates.

• Time limit has been extended from 2 days to 4 days due to PSN bullshit and people doing Holiday stuff
  • Banana Aeon has dropped from Smash and been replaced by Mathaou. Please pretend "Banana Aeon" says "Mathaou"
  • If you are having connection troubles (lag and stuff) speak with your opponent on whether you'd like to fight additional matches in order to compensate for it or do something else.

I believe that covers everything. Best of luck to everyone again.
I ready for my match-ups. I'll probably contact the person later when I get home

Does that mean you slammed with the best? Or did you jam with the rest?

Beloved

That's perfect. Did he come over and teach you how to slam and jam on those fools?

Unfortunately not, I was only ever around him twice from what I remember, and one of those times I was at his mom's house for a little while and he was asleep on her couch (no idea why, it was in the afternoon).

It's okay though, slammin' and jammin' comes naturally to me

Did..did she teach you to Shut Up and Jam?

Edit: I am too slow. God damn you Sakura Spirit.

Unfortunately not, I was only ever around him twice from what I remember, and one of those times I was at his mom's house for a little while and he was asleep on her couch (no idea why, it was in the afternoon).

It's okay though, slammin' and jammin' comes naturally to me

It comes full circle...

You know you must do...

introduce Charles Barkley to Liam and Pat and have them play RPGs together.

WHAAAAAAAAT

Why have you never told me this!?

So I played through the first two chapters of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I already knew about the major differences between the two versions but before hand, and playing it certainly confirms it. Ryu does control much faster and tighter compared to in NG1, similarly to Dante in DMC 1 to 3. It's just a damn shame the blood is replaced with purple mist and the enemy count is reduced, the former of which REALLY reduces the impact that obliteration and ultimate techniques have in this game.

It's unfortunate, because so far going through the levels is for the most part smooth save for the occasional mid level load that freezes the game. I'll be curious to see how Sigma 2 handles some of the later chapters and fights that were not that good in the original to begin with. And frankly, since I don't have a 360 in my possession at all, I'll take what I can fucking get with this version. I dealt with Bayo on PS3, and my patience was rewarded when I finally got the better version years later. One of these days...

You got a UR? Been trying to get one of those for some time now, the free one just ain't as good

Yeah I get they wanted to do a commemorative thing without shacking things up to much but that UR is really lacking. even at level 100 most of my non idolized event SRs have higher stats than it.

ultimax

Sup guys. Did I missing anything hype?

Also if any of my smash/ultimax match ups are around, I can play in like 1-2 hours or so

Sorry frienders, but I'm putting Kill la Kill on hold. I just can't take this voice acting anymore and my friend showed me clips of the dub instead and it sounds so much better.

Guess I better start saving up for those blu rays........

;__;

Squishy3

Oh my fucking god, my roommate is watching that Ghost Adventures show that's about dudebros hunting ghosts that Matt mentioned in The Evil Within playthrough somewhere.

they just set up a kinect in one room to capture ghost movement, literally dying over here

Top Bottom