• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Are you aware of what pickles are made from?

I'm asking because of a conversation I'm having, I'm curious as to how common/uncommon this knowledge is.
Cucumbers. I made pickles before.

I hate pickles.

Gag dubs are always fun because of how dumb they are. That's why stuff like Cromartie is great because it blurs the line between gag and a real dub and it fits perfectly with the tone of the show.

I just enjoy hearing things in english more and hearing the hype instead of reading the words on a screen, but like you said, people just hear things different, which is why I can't really push a language on someone because most of the time its very subjective.
I also prefer hearing things in English, so if a something doesn't have a good dub, I'm less likely to check it out.

Beloved

On some days you'll catch me just randomly bust out in song in tune to the Bill song from Schoolhouse Rock.

CP-SNL-Bill.gif

360pages

Oh my god, they ruined Lucifer! That design looks atrocious.

To be fair, they also ruined Lilith as well, when I look at her SMT IV design, surely everyone is thinking. (Yeah, I'll put my dick in that...)

Also, the Angels only being
DLC
was kind of scummy since they are on the box art.
Got the DLC anyway...but still.

Beloved

Talking about educational shows made me think of MacGuyver, we used to watch episodes of it sometimes in Chemistry xD It was way more entertaining than it should've been.

To be fair, they also ruined Lilith as well, when I look at her SMT IV design, surely everyone is thinking. (Yeah, I'll put my dick in that...)

There's a bunch of designs in the game that look terrible. It just seems like they were trying too hard.

I can't fucking beleive Freeman's Mind is ending. Good for Ross.

I hope this means that Ross will continue Civil Protection.

If you don't mind me asking, what route are you on.
If it's not neutral prepared for extreme disappointment from the ending.

Chaos. I didn't want to deal with all the stuff required to get the neutral ending.

Talking about educational shows made me think of MacGuyver, we used to watch episodes of it sometimes in Chemistry xD It was way more entertaining than it should've been.
Dude, MacGyver is great. It's extremely corny watching it now, but I loved it. It's kinda like Batman for kids. Best theme song.
There's a bunch of designs in the game that look terrible simply. It just seems like they were trying to hard.
I don't think I like almost any of the new art. I adore those original Kaneko designs.
I love all of Ross' content, but it's definitely been awhile for CP. I'm amazed the new Freeman's Mind episodes still make me laugh after all these years.
I was shown Bill Nye in my AP Chem class as a reward lol. Shit was entertaining.
BILL! BILL! BILL! Bill Nye's kickass.

360pages

There's a bunch of designs in the game that look terrible. It just seems like they were trying too hard.

Chaos. I didn't want to deal with all the stuff required to get the neutral ending.

I hope you prepared for an ending that's pretty much A WINNER IS YOU, though Laws ending is so hilariously awful that I legit wonder even if you do side with those ideas why the hell you would pick it.

I don't think I like almost any of the new art. I adore those original Kaneko designs.
I love all of Ross' content, but it's definitely been awhile for CP. I'm amazed the new Freeman's Mind episodes still make me laugh after all these years.

I can't think of any either. Maybe Omoikane?

I need to catch up on Freeman's Mind. Last time I watched it he was dealing with a helicopter, I think.

I hope you prepared for an ending that's pretty much A WINNER IS YOU, though Laws ending is so hilariously awful that I legit wonder even if you do side with those ideas why the hell you would pick it.

It's fiiiiiiiiine. That's why we have youtube.

What adapter do you guys use to connect your Wii U to a wired connection.
USB LAN Adapter
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TIL:Ashley Johnson(Ellie/Garbage) voiced Gretchen from the Recess show.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Recess_characters

"You know Gretchen, we really are in Recess"
Man this is some crazy shit
This game looks very familiar. I distinctly recall making pizza in an educational kids game.
Jumpstart First Grade?

Man, some of those NG Sigma missions are brutal. The second one has you fighting a hundred dudes, and most of those enemies are ones you wouldn't fight until hard or very hard mode. And they are brutal as fuck.

Jesus Christ...

360pages

Dude, MacGyver is great. It's extremely corny watching it now, but I loved it. It's kinda like Batman for kids. Best theme song.

BILL! BILL! BILL! Bill Nye's kickass.

I think the defense divinities are cool.

But some of the new ones look legit garbage.

Like, what the fuck were they even going for with this one.

I like Bill Nye a whole lot more than NDT. At least Bill isn't a smug mofo on camera. NDTs ego irritates me.

Same it's hilarious to me how different they are.

That is the tightest shit ever.

That's what's just amazing to me. Blew my mind to not only find out that he was still alive but how brilliant he is.

Also oh hey, I guess I did. What does that mean?

It means you've become part of the Primoridal Soup of NeoGAF and I think you won't get punished so hard if you break rules.

The cherry on top is that he's a legit fucking scientist who can make someone look dumb as fuck.

The Bill Nye hype is real.

Btw just noticed you became a Member. Congrats <3

That's what's just amazing to me. Blew my mind to not only find out that he was still alive but how brilliant he is.

Also oh hey, I guess I did. What does that mean?

I think the defense divinities are cool.
I can't think of any either. Maybe Omoikane?
I need to catch up on Freeman's Mind. Last time I watched it he was dealing with a helicopter, I think.
Yo, I forgot about that. Those are pretty cool. Medusa is the one that makes me puke. Just turrible. Minotaur is just ok.
PG I think you do have a lot of content to catch up on then too. Quality stays pretty consistent.

360pages

Yo, I forgot about that. Those are pretty cool. Medusa is the one that makes me puke. Just turrible. Minotaur is just ok.
PG I think you do have a lot of content to catch up on then too. Quality stays pretty consistent.

Medusa looks so out of place, she legit looks like a cartoon character.

How odd, I legit beated the game 100% The only thing I need to do is fuse all the demons, (I got all the quest exclusive ones)

Actually a big flaw in SMTIV is that a lot of NG+/Quest exclusive demons aren't much better than the ones you can fuse normal. Actually a lot of time they are just worse. Other than completion sake, you should never hunt for the fiends. (It was an experience, just to say)

Top Bottom