• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

guest glitches aren't as cool as you though they were eh EH EHHHHH????
Nailed it~~~

hahaha-no.gif

Oh man errone fighting today
Yeah, you can have your matches whenever within 2 days right?
It's been extended to 4 because Holiday business people are doing and hacking PSN bullshit
Yeah. It's best out of three IIRC?

First to 3, so I guess that means best of 5?
Thanks for that
He can take over for me. Did not know I was entered.
Oh jeez I guess we're pretending it says Manthou instead of Banana then lol
Pretty sure I'm done. From our gracious host.
No no he's right, it's double elimination. Sorry about that.

Anung

Un Rama
Whaddup frienders, PSN still not working I'm still mad about this

Yooo it's pretty hype, who are you playing as, also are you using the X1 pad? I'm assuming you didn't shell out all the money for a stick

Mixing it up between Thunder, Orchid, Spinal and Jago. All the characters are pretty fun to use. I couldn't afford to buy another stick after grabbing a PS4 one but the pad is finnneee.

Emouse

Shadows of mordor is a really fun game but holy fuck is it easy. I'm getting flashbacks of metal gear rising

It's not really is it? it gets annoying at times when there's like 50 guys and 3 captain all up in your face, but the counters and the combat make it really easy to avoid getting killed, still a lot of fun tho

Mixing it up between Thunder, Orchid, Spinal and Jago. All the characters are pretty fun to use. I couldn't afford to buy another stick after grabbing a PS4 one but the pad is finnneee.

Nice, I can't use the pad, or any pad really for shit so I'm stuck with Sabrewulf but I enjoy playing as him, I do really wanna play as Jago tho, and try out Riptor if/when I decide to get S2

It's not really is it? I gets annoying at times when there's like 50 guys and 3 captain all up in your face, but the counters and the combat make it really easy to avoid getting killed, still a lot of fun tho

I have probably gotten hit by orcs maybe 7 times so far in my playt hrough and I just killed my first warchief. Maybe it's cause I kinda mastered the arkham combat since I beat arkham city like 7 times now

Oh it's much worse than MGR, the game just continues getting easier and easier.

Can it get any easier?

croten

I have probably gotten hit by orcs maybe 7 times so far in my playt hrough and I just killed my first warchief. Maybe it's cause I kinda mastered the arkham combat since I beat arkham city like 7 times now

The further you progress the more OP you get, to the point were the death system, which I love, becomes redundant

Emouse

Yeah it's the exact same thing, when I played it I hadn't played the Arkham games in forever but once you relearn it, it's no problem at all, it's unfortunate tho cuz it gets way easier later on because of all the skills you get

If such a situation arises, I'd say the two contestants should decide between those two options and notify you about it. Postponing doesn't necessarily have to mean anything if you still have plague internet. I don't really see any other option either.
True, I'll repost the announcement next page along with the updates so people can see. Also night.
If my end is bad I'll just forfeit my place.
Hopefully that doesn't happen, it'd be a shame. Has it been bad when you played with other people before?

Hopefully that doesn't happen, it'd be a shame. Has it been bad when you played with other people before?
Only specific people, which is why I was holding off on entering for awhile. It's really weird. I can get into games with randoms just fine but occasionally I can't start a game in Xrd with SkLa or any WiiU game with Croten.
And I'm going to look into getting a LAN adapter.
Between the two things it should work out. We're hunting a Rathalos goddammit.

croten

I only died once and that was to that bear thing so I still don't know what the death system is.

If you get killed by a Orc then they can get turned into a captain and/or get promoted, if you kill them but not with a decapitation then they can come back later. it's actually really cool.

Only specific people, which is why I was holding off on entering for awhile. It's really weird. I can get into games with randoms just fine but occasionally I can start a game in Xrd with SkLa or any WiiU game with Croten.

Ah I see, well even if you're in near by brackets there's a chance you might not fight each other, but if you do hopefully it doesn't come to you having to drop out.

croten

Only specific people, which is why I was holding off on entering for awhile. It's really weird. I can get into games with randoms just fine but occasionally I can't start a game in Xrd with SkLa or any WiiU game with Croten.

Between the two things it should work out. We're hunting a Rathalos goddammit.

Your damn right, btw I did manage to play online with randoms although when I attempted to join someone else's game I couldn't connect but when I opened a room other people could join me.

Your damn right, btw I did manage to play online with randoms although when I attempted to join someone else's game I couldn't connect but when I opened a room other people could join me.
Interesting. Must be some conflict between our networks specifically then. Definitely have to try again when I'm at dorms.

Does anyone want any digital codes for some movies? I was looking through some cases and found some codes that came with them. I usually throw them away, but I figured I would ask if anyone wanted them. I have one for Jingle All the Way 2, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

Well then, Steam finished downloading all 10GB of Dark souls 2, then decided to just erase it from existence for absolutely no reason.

Maybe thats a sign I should go to bed.

Does anyone want any digital codes for some movies? I was looking through some cases and found some codes that came with them. I usually throw them away, but I figured I would ask if anyone wanted them. I have one for Jingle All the Way 2, The Wolf of Wall Street, and Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels.

I'll take The Wolf of Wall Street.

Gamer Y

How do you redeem the codes? Ultraviolet? I got a few as well.

Interesting. Must be some conflict between our networks specifically then. Definitely have to try again when I'm at dorms.
Could it be a regional thing? I could connect to croten just fine but couldn't with yours. I don't know where oberon is from but when I tried playing him it was just unplayable

Gamer Y

I see, I might as well add some of my to the mix, I got the new TMNT movie, and a godzilla 3 movie pack.uses ultraviolet as well.

Squishy3

I see, I might as well add some of my to the mix, I got Godzilla(2014), Pacific Rim, the new TMNT movie, and a godzilla 3 movie pack.uses ultraviolet as well.
I'll take Godzilla 2014, actually. I haven't seen that yet. I'll dig through my stack of things with digital copies I have and throw some back.

I see, I might as well add some of my to the mix, I got Godzilla(2014), Pacific Rim, the new TMNT movie, and a godzilla 3 movie pack.uses ultraviolet as well.

What Godzilla movies? I've got the original, Raids Again, King of the Monster, vs Mothra, Ghidorah, Invasion of Astro-Monster, All Monsters Attack and Terror of Mecha-Godzilla

Top Bottom