• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

My laptop is connected to a tv and my aunt was in my room. She just looked at me and said wow as she stepped out. Quality Anime
If your anime doesn't have your parents wondering what the hell is wrong with you, your doing anime wrong.

My mother caught a glimpse of Eva, and that was the end of that conversation.

Tako

If your anime doesn't have your parents wondering what the hell is wrong with you, your doing anime wrong.

My mother caught a glimpse of Eva, and that was the end of that conversation.

My aunt is open about my life choices. I once brought a guy home and said he was my boyfriend and she told me congrats. Another time I was watching really fan servicy anime and all she told was to not let my younger cousins see. She's pretty cool

My aunt is open about my life choices. I once brought a guy home and said he was my boyfriend and she told me congrats. Another time I was watching really fan servicy anime and all she told was to not let my younger cousins see. She's pretty cool
I did some shitty interneting, which revealed to her that I had followed in my dad's footsteps, and after some light ribbing, that was that.

My mom is cool as hell. She's dabes mom.

Top Bottom