• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

I'm gonna post this again since we are talking shit about mako

J6vZaLw.jpg

Shackzam

Damn almost beat that random Potemkin. He was alright. I feel like I would have beat him with one more match. He froze my game somehow, but I just restarted it.

Slayer's teleport dash throws me so hard off my game. I'll need to do some maniac difficulty practice against him later.

Also, lagged out of the room. FUCK OFF PSN.

Huh. I'm one of the people who can get on PSN with my Vita and not my PS4.
Jesus christ Velvet Sundown is the funniest nonsense, I'd like to see this thread play a round of that together.
Whoa, I've never even seen this before. There's some fucking mixed reception Jesus H. Christ.

Just watch the GB Quicklook of it.
I'll take a look sometime. Being free to play especially.
I was playing online on my PS4 earlier. I had no problems with my PS3 or my cellphone as well
Yeah, it's just some people. PSN says functionality isn't at "full" yet, and I'm not the only one. People in the PSN Network thread are saying the same thing, and @AskPlaystation is like "We know weird bullshit is happening for some PS3 and PS4 users trying to log in and we're trying to find out why".
Mako is ruining the tension
That's the point.

Pat, reconsider doing the game on NG+. Akumu mode actually throws end game enemies in the beginning. It's an interesting dynamic and using the new weapons plus the brass knuckles Is rad as shit.

Ricos my favorite character.

Also I replace my complaint of tedious fights cause im liking them more. But I replace it with that theres a lack of really great music. Theres like 10 tracks and so far the only one I really like is Emotion.

AHHHHHH. Ramlethal is really hard to punish in the corner. Her range is pretty damn good. I've got to learn some new punishes for millia.

Also goodwil, it failed to initialize me joining your game. So if the next match doesn't work I'm done for the night.

AHHHHHH. Ramlethal is really hard to punish in the corner. Her range is pretty damn good. I've got to learn some new punishes for millia.
Also goodwil, it failed to initialize me joining your game. So if the next match doesn't work I'm done for the night.
I can't beleive we have the same damn problem. This is dumb. Play one more with UT
Out of curiosity Goodwill, where do you live?
What part of the world has such poor interwebs?
Kentucky AKA Plague Land

Damn almost beat that random Potemkin. He was alright. I feel like I would have beat him with one more match. He froze my game somehow, but I just restarted it.

Really? Still lag johns when the thing is keeping track of the frame rate in real time now!? I give.
Lol, I know that's not what you meant.
Potemkin's aerial super has super armor. Good to note for the future.

Or invincibility on start up. Guess it could be either

Basically, if you're jumping in, and I call it, you're getting hurt. But I'm really salty no one was around to see my awesome head game win against Shack with that grab.... I got him sooo good! Wish the damn record function wasn't so buggy.
GGs everybody!

Top Bottom