• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

good news
found an anime site that works on WiiU web browser
never again will i have to stream anime from my laptop to my TV
oh and the website player works on it as well so thats done too
now i can painlessly switch between videogames and anime and Best Friends vids =P
edit:now just need to get my neogaf info saved on the browser as well

Simultaneously starting Nier and Korra. This feels like as good a combination as Dodgeball and RE4

good news
now i can painlessly switch between videogames and anime and Best Friends vids =P

Megaton

I'll give it one thing. Yukiko actually sort of looks like Yukiko.

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here dying at that Yosuke pose.

What are you talking about

fiinqowlqfst5r4tdpfh.jpg

it's great

Tako

good news
edit:now just need to get my neogaf info saved on the browser as well

CrunchyRoll?

I unironically like yoskue for some reason. He just doesn't bother me.

I lost all faith when
there was about 3 minutes of text committed to his poor bladder control

Plus I just relate better with Kanji.

Well kanji is best husbando, so of course he would win

He is best husbando but I meant like I related to his story and stuff too since I went through some of the same shit.

Simultaneously starting Nier and Korra. This feels like as good a combination as Dodgeball and RE4

Best two tips I can give you.

Ending A is only the beginning.

Don't look up any songs on youtube until you finish the game. The names of some of the songs in the OST have MAJOR spoilers.

Fucking love Nier to death. What a great game and a much worthy addition to the Drakengard lore.

Best two tips I can give you.

Ending A is only the beginning.

Don't look up any songs on youtube until you finish the game. The names of some of the songs in the OST have MAJOR spoilers.

Fucking love Nier to death. What a great game and a much worthy addition to the Drakengard lore.
Also, go for Ending D and do as much of the side stuff in that game as you can. Inflict as much personal suffering for maximum emotional effect when you reach the end.

That final ending is something that could only ever be accomplished in a video game, and is worth being experienced by everyone.

Also, go for Ending D and do as much of the side stuff in that game as you can. Inflict as much personal suffering for maximum emotional effect when you reach the end.

That final ending is something that could only ever be accomplished in a video game, and is worth being experienced by everyone.

If you're playing a Drakengard/Nier game and not going for all the endings you're playing the game wrong.

So I'm planning on playing the Drakengard games eventually and Nier. You two need to tell me why 2 is awful and I should skip it and I guess I'm getting all the endings to all of them?
You love it, tho.
Yo your avatar is cute. That is all
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Freedom Planet has ousted Shovel Knight as my Game of the Year.

Its so fucking good.

YOU ALL NEED TO PLAY IT
It's on my wishlist for a reason.

So I'm planning on playing the Drakengard games eventually and Nier. You two need to tell me why 2 is awful and I should skip it and I guess I'm getting all the endings to all of them?

As well as what Arc said because that fucker is nowhere near as good an MC as Caim, Nier or Zero.

And it wasn't even written by the same guy who did 1, 3, and Nier so fuck that.

What does everyone here think of the new remastered Kingdom Hearts game that just came out?

Worth 30 bucks?

The FM version of 2 and BBS FM are the two best games in the series. I highly recommend it, even if you don't give a fuck about the story. BBS is a prequel anyway so you really don't need to know much other than who Sora and Riku are.

As well as what Arc said because that fucker is nowhere near as good an MC as Caim, Nier or Zero.

And it was even written by the same guy who did 1, 3, and Nier so fuck that.
Pretty much.

If you want to know the more specific reasons, wait until you've finished Ending A in D1 and then read the Dark Id's LP of 2 because it follows after that ending and he tears that game a new asshole.

D2 was handled by a different director.

I'll give you ONE reason why to skip it.

This little shit right here.

And he's the main character.

Fuck Nowe.

And it was even written by the same guy who did 1, 3, and Nier so fuck that.
Good enough
Pretty much.

If you want to know the more specific reasons, wait until you've finished Ending A in D1 and then read the Dark Id's LP of 2 because it follows after that ending and he tears that game a new asshole.
I'll try to remember that in like a few months

The FM version of 2 and BBS FM are the two best games in the series. I highly recommend it, even if you don't give a fuck about the story. BBS is a prequel anyway so you really don't need to know much other than who Sora and Riku are.

Good thing I've played every single KH game released in NA :3

Sounds like the extra dungeon stuff would be something my brother would appreciate as a huge KH nerd.

Good thing I've played every single KH game released in NA :3

Sounds like the extra dungeon stuff would be something my brother would appreciate as a huge KH nerd.

What he speaks is true. On pure gameplay in an ARPG, KH2: FM is near perfection, and BBS is a fine game in it's own regard.

I really should play the Kingdom Hearts games again sometime. I think I can shut my brain off just fine for all the dumb story bullshit, but I enjoyed the hell out of the gameplay back in the day.

I really should play the Kingdom Hearts games again sometime. I think I can shut my brain off just fine for all the dumb story bullshit, but I enjoyed the hell out of the gameplay back in the day.

Warning, the first Kingdom Hearts is rougher than you probably remember it being, and the Final Mix rebalancing is weird.

Opposite for KH2: FM. Fucking butter, and Final Mix makes it better. BBS is great too.

Top Bottom