• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Well.. I could make them watch Sword Art..

They don't even know who Pewdiepie is. At least, I don't think they do. The 5 year old really likes Minecraft.
Go make them watch Viewtiful Joe.
It's a garbage adaptation, but I still like it.

Introduce them to the Zaibatsu and they will never go to PewDiePie.

Zenfalcia

Oh, they're only kids. Can't you give them a game to play?

The only games they could play are shoot bangs, some RPGs and Donkey kong bongos.. I also can't find my gamecube controllers, which pisses me off..
Best plan.

Yes, it is. Maybe I'll show them Grave of the Fireflies, the best children's movie ever.
Show them the awfulness of video games and the internet.

Ehh... I gave them brawl, which i sorta regret since the youngest isn't old enough yet.. It should've been mario cart wii instead.
Go make them watch Viewtiful Joe.
It's a garbage adaptation, but I still like it.

Introduce them to the Zaibatsu and they will never go to PewDiePie.

I haven't even watched viewtiful joe and if it's terrible i might never..

The eldest doesn't even like video games. Idk about the youngest.

To be super ontopic. Did the Let's stare at PSX come out yet?

I haven't even watched viewtiful joe and if it's terrible i might never..

To be super ontopic. Did the Let's stare at PSX come out yet?
It's actually alright as a show. It just doesn't have much action and doesn't follow the story all that well from the game, but its mainly about the morals that Joe learns along with his dumb sidekick.

It's comming out tonight.
Nah make them watch Oriemo
I wonder if they have sisters...

mike0dude

It's actually alright as a show. It just doesn't have much action and doesn't follow the story all that well from the game, but its mainly about the morals that Joe learns along with his dumb sidekick.

I got the link already if you guys want to refresh it all day

Zenfalcia

I wonder if they have sisters...

That's cool? I guess.

Yay. So did pat finally get the files and decide to render them? Or what was the deal.

They're brother and sister.. sister is older.. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS.
How did you manage to do that lol

hacks.
That feeling when you see a house centipede on your toothbrush.

It's worst when you realize it after you started brushing.

Well.. I could make them watch Sword Art..

They're not even that old and they barely know about the internet or anything video games.

They don't even know who Pewdiepie is. At least, I don't think they do. The 5 year old really likes Minecraft.

Speaking of SAO, current ED song is pretty good. Probably because my friend played that song so excessively it stucked to my brain :p

That's cool? I guess.

Yay. So did pat finally get the files and decide to render them? Or what was the deal.

They're brother and sister.. sister is older.. DON'T GET ANY IDEAS.
I feel like too much of an apologist when a T rated game gets adapted to a show for kids.

They just said it on Twitter/FB. Pat hasn't come in and confirmed

Heh. If they are kids I'd reccommend Kamen Rider Fourze. Even if they don't like Power Rangers anymore.

mike0dude

Just googled what a house centipede looks like, i feel like i'm gonna die just staring at it, i would of thought they would look like small millipedes

least its not one of these fuckers
57UL55m.jpg

Zenfalcia

I feel like too much of an apologist when a T rated game gets adapted to a show for kids.

They just said it on Twitter/FB. Pat hasn't come in and confirmed

Heh. If they are kids I'd reccommend Kamen Rider Fourze. Even if they don't like Power Rangers anymore.

It's fine! Adaptation are a gamble, sometimes they are amazing, other times they are awful.

Oh, i thought he might have. Oh well.

Ehh.. i don't even have any kamen rider or power rangers in my collection.
least its not one of these fuckers

What's wrong with these guys?

mike0dude

It physically hurts me to see that, i can't handle it

theres a parasite that goes into fishes through the gills then attaches itself to the fishes tongue where it starts sucking the blood out from it, growing and growing till the tongue dries out and dies, then it replaces the fishes tongue, it looks fucking scary btw.

theres a parasite that goes into fishes through the gills then attaches itself to the fishes tongue where it starts sucking the blood out from it, growing and growing till the tongue dries out and dies, then it replaces the fishes tongue, it looks fucking scary btw.
Yeah we've being doing this for months at this point, that Las Plagas parasite thing always wins

Zenfalcia

I forgot about those guys. They're pretty cool. Imagine if they adapt to humans.

Fishes have tongues? Never really noticed. Sounds like something from Parasyte

Top Bottom