• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

e9Wjhv0.gif

Could someone explain to me what happened, or is it exactly what i think it is?

No it's exactly what you think it is.

WHY?

How did the formula go from hype fights/fight of the week to that?! I want to finish so I can go to Madoka, but I don't know if sticking out the show is going to be worthwhile. The whole plot point of
clothes = life fibers aliens going to take over the world
is really silly.

WHY?

How did the formula go from hype fights/fight of the week to that?! I want to finish so I can go to Madoka, but I don't know if sticking out the show is going to be worthwhile. The whole plot point of
is really silly.
Dont worry so much about that, its not like the anime is suddenly hentai. Just keep watching the hype returns.

demidar

WHY?

is really silly.

Word on the street is that the story wasn't even finalized prior to production, leading to them making up the story as they go along past a certain point.

croten

WHY?

is really silly.

I guess it's just to make you hate the villain but yeah it's not great.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't consider rape fanservice

I does appeal to a certain degree of fans, sadly. Same way how there are children portrayed as sex objects in animu and people enjoy that. I choose to ignore shows like that.

But then Bakemonogatari shows up and makes me feel creepy.

Mornin' Everyone

As I sit here with my Oolong..sipping ever so graciously I wonder...

What the fuck was Trigger thinking with that bath scene.
I think the better question is how on earth did Trigger make half naked teenager girls with jiggle fanservice seem near nonexistant by the end of the show.

I don't consider rape fanservice
I mean you don't..but..I mean..uhhhhhhhh....

nisekoi-episode-15-tachibana-blushing-cutie-gets-real.gif

But Gurren Lagann...

Mechs don't work that way!

I don't know..If Trigger will wanted to be assholes they could had one of the Nudist Beach soldiers use their "drill" as a key to activate the mech...
I think the better question is how on earth did Trigger make half naked teenager girls with jiggle fanservice seem near nonexistant by the end of the show.
Because they got gud at the end of the show.

While we are on this topic, I may have found the greatest Christmas avatar that I can think of. It's so perfect, sorta on topic, but not really, and it invokes the Christmas spirit in all of us.

Oberon

Banned
Good evening frienders!
Well, Kempachi ramasama was right.
If you don't know what to say to a girl, just make an origami crane!

Top Bottom