• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

749de4726cc06e7fd9ba42635d8b94ac_large.gif

This looks so fucking good

grimmiq

Good, good..Just started Xenoblade Chronicles...still a bit lost. Need to finish it before X comes out..also need to buy a Wii U >.>.

Good news! I finally beat Champion's Road in SM3DW and it only took me 100+ tries, the entire half of this monday morning, and a shameful switch from Mario to Peach!

;_;

After three hours of drunkenly screaming at my friend with only Gwynn left to go, he finished Dark Souls. Guess what... He finished Gwynn on his first attempt. And I'm not talking about first attempt on the boss, I'm talking first attempt on the area up to. It took three hours of telling him he did everything to get him to finally start the final area, then another twenty minutes for him to link the flame. It's goddamn terrible and ridiculous.

After three hours of drunkenly screaming at my friend with only Gwynn left to go, he finished Dark Souls. Guess what... He finished Gwynn on his first attempt. And I'm not talking about first attempt on the boss, I'm talking first attempt on the area up to. It took three hours of telling him he did everything to get him to finally start the final area, then another twenty minutes for him to link the flame. It's goddamn terrible and ridiculous.
That would make the tiniest bit of sense if the game didn't have a New Game + where you can get everything again. Obviously the timeframe is ridiculous.

Morning.

So I made through 17 episodes of KLK...

Dat ritual purification bath scene. Mother pls.

I don't like the way the last third seems to be going.

Archgan

Oh never mind then. I'm using gimp so I don't know if that's an option.

There's actually an easier way to to do it in gimp. If you click and hold with the magic wand, you can move your mouse side-to-side to change the threshold. When you do it that way, you can see the outline changing so you know when you should stop.

Top Bottom