• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Not sure what being gay has too do with it.

vXwkyAB.gif

So... DmC is announced for current gen. Not sure how I feel about this

I'm on mobile, can't link the thread

Eh DmC didn't do anything for me except for the Soundtrack.. I miss the niche Japanese Dante.

Originally Posted by zedreamcast

I dont get it...

Originally Posted by CthulhuSushi

You lost me..

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flaming

adj; to be or is in a state of being overtly gay and homosexual in nature and appearance.

Oh..hehe..I get it now..

croten

Wouldn't expect it, Capcpom seems intent on killing the OG series.

They could put in Turbo Mode though.

The way I see it, if they're releasing DmC and DMC4 on current gen, then it could be them trying to see which one sells more so that they know where to take the series.

croten

So...DmC sold well enough to warrant a definitive copy?

FUCK YOU!

Barely, I think this is them trying to milk as much as they can out of it before it dies. Granted some of the tweaks sound good, not DMC worthy but it might make the game somewhat better

Anybody know how I find out whats different about my characters in omega mode? So far all Ive figured out is that juri does have the kick wind up for her fire ball and her super is double forward instead of double back

mike0dude

Anybody know how I find out whats different about my characters in omega mode? So far all Ive figured out is that juri does have the kick wind up for her fire ball and her super is double forward instead of double back

http://shoryuken.com/2014/11/30/jur...d-poison-go-omega-in-ultra-street-fighter-iv/

better link http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/dec/13/evil-ryu-and-poison-gets-health-nerf-ryus-fireballs-changed-ultra-street-fighter-4-ver-104-translated-patch-notes/

croten

Even though I own the PC version, I still am going to buy it. Because if we get another DmC game, I may suddenly get the urge to superjump to Capcom HQ, and go berserk on some fools.

If it has new content it might have a PC version
Time to make a thread and get decimated.

Is it a just a port?

It says special edition. The DMC3 special edition was different than the main game.

ultimax

Even though I own the PC version, I still am going to buy it. Because if we get another DmC game, I may suddenly get the urge to superjump to Capcom HQ, and go berserk on some fools.
I feel like this is capcom pitting the games against each other to see which sells more.

time to do some hardcore DMC4 shilling and some hardcore DmC boycotting
edit- too slow

You could only hit certain colored enemies with specific weapons (angel weapons on blue enemies, demon weapons on red enemies). They fixed that shit, which was the biggest factor that prevented me from considering giving the game a replay.

As tempting as that is, I'd rather get DMC4 for sick Izuna Drops.

Top Bottom