• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

For real though, if they are making good on the changes that they say they're making with DmC, I'll give this a rental to go through again though, as the idea behind the combat was 80% sound to begin with.

DMC4 Special Edition though, I'd be very surprised if there were actually any substantial editions like playable Vergil or whatever, and not just including the features that were already in the PC version. Still double dip on it.

Village

M4IM949.png

YOOOOOOO

guys do you think since its obvious Vergil is in DMC4SE that well find out what happened to him after he was Nelo?
and itll lead up to DMC5 and retcon 2?

Okingjrr

Collective splooshing for DMC4? Bestgaf never changes.
Also, only 24 hours left before I can indulge in the forbidden fruit:
Video Games!

croten

Okay, now I need A PS4. DMC4 should have more costumes and an ability to play anyone on any stage.

I still don't get what you mean by that. Nero's levels would be impossible fro Dante to traverse unless the level design was changed, you know how they were, when you play as Dante going through the same areas.

Top Bottom