• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

We all gotta shill this, while anti-shilling the DmC remake

devilmaycry.gif

This is huge. Oh, man. DMC4SE, 7 fucking years later. You all better play this shit.

its replaced the Last of Us remaster on my Birthday list dont worry
im a huge Vergil fanboy
infact and you can quote this
the month DMC4SE is released i will be using a Vergil avatar
nothing lewd or anything

croten

I'm giddy like a fucking schoolgirl right now. Now please do something with Dragon's Dogma, Capcom.

If I have to sacrifice a 16 year old virgin to the old gods for a PC port I will.
we still havent gotta a NEW game announcement that Itsuno teased about have we?
Devil May Cry 5 E3 announcement imminent?

I assume they haven't started on DMC5 yet. It seems likely that this is going to determine whether we get DmC 2 or DMC 5.

If I have to sacrifice a 16 year old virgin to the old gods for a PC port I will.

I assume they haven't started on DMC5 yet. It seems likely that this is going to determine whether we get DmC 2 or DMC 5.

your not reading between the lines Croten
why would they include Vergil in DMC4SE if were not getting DMC5?
so they can in one fell swoop tell us what the fuck happened to him since he was Nelo and retcon their DMC2 mistake and have it lead to DMC5

croten

your not reading between the lines Croten
why would they include Vergil in DMC4SE if were not getting DMC5?
so they can in one fell swoop tell us what the fuck happened to him since he was Nelo and retcon their DMC2 mistake and have it lead to DMC5

Please, Capcom aren't that smart. They're making Classic DMC fight shitty reboot DmC in sales so they know where to place their money.

I can't justify paying more than maybe 45 for DMC4, as beastly as it looks and plays.

I'd drop 60 on it since I've never played it in the first place. But if it's true about Capcom wanting to do a DMC4:SE vs DmC to see which sells better (complete speculation though) then it would have to be priced at 40 to make it even.

even if they are doing this to see which sells better
DmC Vergil dont got shit on Classic Vergil
its a lock

I'll still probably buy DmC:DE since I actually think its really cool how they genuinely want to fix the problems the game had with DMC fans and it make it feel more like a DMC game. I actually really appreciate that.

That being said, I'll wait for a price drop.

I'd drop 60 on it since I've never played it in the first place. But if it's true about Capcom wanting to do a DMC4:SE vs DmC to see which sells better (complete speculation though) then it would have to be priced at 40 to make it even.

I can't see it going at 60.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P297E8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I can get a new copy of DMC4 for 15 for last gen.

So even though I do not own an Xbone or a PS4, I assume I am obligated to buy Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition?

Either that or Bloodborne for the eventual PS4.

I can't see it going at 60.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000P297E8/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I can get a new copy of DMC4 for 15 for last gen.

Either that or Bloodborne for the eventual PS4.

WHY CANT IT JUST BE 2015 ALREADY. MGS5 AND BLOODBORNE AND DMC4:SE AND TRAILS IN THE SKY SC AND ALL THESE GAMES I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR.

And I'm not saying it would sell for 60, I'm just saying I would throw down 60 easily. I hope they make a LE or CE so I can throw even more money at it.

mike0dude

the only games I want to play on ps4 is bloodborne and yakuza 0, So I'm probably never getting one.
Haha Pat and Matt talking about the "Excuse me" thing in the latest EW video.
people on the subreddit were asking where the pic was but I couldn't find it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952618

*sigh* I can't today.

WHY CANT IT JUST BE 2015 ALREADY. MGS5 AND BLOODBORNE AND DMC4:SE AND TRAILS IN THE SKY SC AND ALL THESE GAMES I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR.

And I'm not saying it would sell for 60, I'm just saying I would throw down 60 easily. I hope they make a LE or CE so I can throw even more money at it.

Im really happy about MGS5 being multiplatform, because that means I can't ever miss out on the adventures of Big Boss and I'm content with either system.

Top Bottom