• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Christ I wish there was a way to change the music of DMC. Maybe I could get through it if the soundtrack wasn't this Hot Topic shit they're blaring in the background.
I disliked the "new" DMC music when I first played 3, but it actually fits the tone and it really grew on me. Devils Never Cry is a legit great song.

lol check out this gif i stole from the DmC DE thread
powercdkcb.gif

Best gif 10/10

None of that shit has to do with MCC Matchmaking being broken as fuck and FIFA looking so mediocre.

That's fine I guess. I have a friend who bought a PS4 just for GTA and MLB games. Different strokes or whatever.

I used to recommend him games, but he got on my nerves for calling me nerdy.

What else can I do. The Xbone just does not have the games for me to justify a purchase.

The PS4 has lots of really cool exclusives

Once I have a look, I like to keep that look because it's so hard to redo.
That's how I am in Dragon's Dogma, because it's so easy to completely fuck up you look in it, and it's not easy to reverse. I put all the sliders in a notepad document so I can remember.

croten

That's how I am in Dragon's Dogma, because it's so easy to completely fuck up you look in it, and it's not easy to reverse. I put all the sliders in a notepad document so I can remember.

After you beat the game you can get an item that allows you to change your appearance as much as you want in the main menu.

Xiraiya

DS2 has a method that is a little questionable
(using CE)
for carrying over an appearance between saves that I have used once or twice to keep my face in a new save.

Every game with character creation that has face molding needs to have the ability to save and load up a face whenever making characters.

DS2 has a method that is a little questionable
(using CE)
for carrying over an appearance between saves that I have used once or twice to keep my face in a new save.

Every game with character creation that has face molding needs to have the ability to save and load up a face whenever making characters.
It would simple to implement, too. Man, it would make character creation much less of a hassle, but that's probably why it hasn't happened yet.

maybe Capcom is desperate enough now to even team up with Platinum for DMC5?
DMC5 featuring Bayoneta
yes?

I only want Itsuno to make DMC5, and there's no money in doing a crossover game with Platinum, but a DMC x Bayo and Bayo x DMC situation like Guardian's posted would be cool, where Platinum makes one and Itsuno makes the other, and they intertwine and have rival fights.
2004 repeat. Maybe half life will show up.

Dude. Why do I actually want to believe you.

I'm becoming convinced 2015 is going to be another one of THE best years for gaming. All this awesome shit is nuts.

Don't worry. I'm sure that after they announce that Megaman Legends 3 is back in production they'll bundle in a demo of the new Megaman X game.

This a new era of Capcom. Just give in to new new Capcom and accept all the love they give to you.

ultimax

Don't worry. I'm sure that after they announce that Megaman Legends 3 is back in production they'll bundle in a demo of the new Megaman X game.

This a new era of Capcom. Just give in to new new Capcom and accept all the love they give to you.
Don't get my hopes up you bastard

And there will a dual release of a 2d and Prime style 3D Metroid next fall.

Right after SMTxFE releases.

And TLG will still miss E3.

Top Bottom