• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

360pages

Currently going though classic mode with all the characters in smash. Custom characters make it a lot more fun, you know megaman has even more of his ability like shadow blades depending on your custom moves.

Man, my PS4 keeps on justifying itself. I could never regret buying this beauty.

It was already justified since the first trailer of Bloodborne, but its just getting better and better this month.

"Holy shit Bayo 2 is actually really fun, but the menus....."

Please not today GAF.

lol we fucked up
we could of used this OT title for when the Special Edition is out

I mean, we're not even a quarter of the way through the thread, so its actually perfect timing.

Good afternoon, all. I see everyone is splooshing about DMC4 remaster.

Nonstop Infinite Splooshing.

I impulse bought my Wii U, and I regretted it for a couple of weeks. 3d World was great, but it wasn't blowing my mind. And even worse, it put a pretty hefty dent ij my bank, as I bought it the same week I bought the PS4.

After I assembled my PC, I started appreciating what the Wii U, and very good, and very unique secondary console, and now I love it.

I've never used it. What does it do other than 60 fps? I'm running a laptop that can't possibly run it at 60.
DSfix is the resolution fix. It was packaged with another fix, not made by Durante, that fixed the FPS.

DSfix still works, but the FPS fix does not anymore. Which sucks. Anyway, DSfix makes the game look better and perform better. It's borderline unplayable without DSfix.

I kind of wish Bloodborne was not PS4 exclusive. My friends are xbox people who think I should get one to play Halo and shit.

I guess a PS4 is for me a few months down the line

ultimax

WHY CANT IT JUST BE 2015 ALREADY. MGS5 AND BLOODBORNE AND DMC4:SE AND TRAILS IN THE SKY SC AND ALL THESE GAMES I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR.

And I'm not saying it would sell for 60, I'm just saying I would throw down 60 easily. I hope they make a LE or CE so I can throw even more money at it.
Devil may cry 4 special edition collectors edition. Yes.

Zenfalcia

DSfix is the resolution fix. It was packaged with another fix, not made by Durante, that fixed the FPS.

DSfix still works, but the FPS fix does not anymore. Which sucks. Anyway, DSfix makes the game look better and perform better. It's borderline unplayable without DSfix.

Ah, ok. That makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying. Now we need a new fps fix, maybe someone will be really nice and do it.

M4IM949.png
]

2429020-1357281116004.jpg

Just a little late but oh well.

Christ I wish there was a way to change the music of DMC. Maybe I could get through it if the soundtrack wasn't this Hot Topic shit they're blaring in the background.

But Backlogs...3 games is a lot to go through atm

DMC1 is 5 hours. DMC2 is 3 hours (assuming you only do Dante's story because fuck that game). And DMC3, one of the greatest action games ever made, is 8 hours. So even if you choose to play them all once, its still a pretty short game.

"Dude the Xbox One is so much fucking cooler than PS4. We can just play Halo and Fifa. Its way better. Don't be such a Sony fanboy"

...I'm the nerdy one of my friends. Plus my loyalty lies with Nintendo :3

They don't even know what Persona is

None of that shit has to do with MCC Matchmaking being broken as fuck and FIFA looking so mediocre.

That's fine I guess. I have a friend who bought a PS4 just for GTA and MLB games. Different strokes or whatever.

I used to recommend him games, but he got on my nerves for calling me nerdy.

Beloved

None of that shit has to do with MCC Matchmaking being broken as fuck and FIFA looking so mediocre.

That's fine I guess. I have a friend who bought a PS4 just for GTA and MLB games. Different strokes or whatever.

I used to recommend him games, but he got on my nerves for calling me nerdy.

At first I misread the bolded part as MLP games and it was not a good moment. xD

I think I'm probably going to reset my character in DS at some point, I saved a copy of the Save file in Undead asylum, so I don't need to remake my look.
I have beaten Dark Souls so many times, I don't even know what my original character looked like.

I'm fine with a clear slate.

Top Bottom