• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Meat Boy |OT|

DUFFMCWALIN said:
So I've preordered last week and the game is supposed to come out today? I think the steam client is all fucked up. Mine is saying that the steam sale is still going. I'm not sure whats going on.

Same here. Let's hope it's not the same for Steam staff :D

I WANNA PLAY

TheExodu5

Banned
Davidion said:
I played this on my friend's 360 and there was a cool half second control lag, which was just disastrous. This had better not be a problem with the PC version.

Arrows and/or SNES dpad all the way.

I am quite sensitive to control lag...take a look at my tag if you wish. There was absolutely no control delay for me in SMB on my 360. Easily the most responsive platformer I have ever played.

Can't wait to get home to start my playthrough again on PC!

yeaaaa!!! got my 100th bandage earlier on today (360 version)

I'm only 3 Dark World Cotton Alley Levels from 100% for the game, that one with the 3 lasers is kicking my ass right now

Emitan

Tim-E said:
Hey, I have both! :(
I'll have both next semester. I had to drop out of college for a semester, so I work full time right now. I can't wait for next semester when not only will I work Fridays and the afternoons of Tuesday through Thursday, but I'll be taking classes with tons of homework. I have to beat Meat Boy before then because I'll be way too stressed.

Tim-E

Billychu said:
I'll have both next semester. I had to drop out of college for a semester, so I work full time right now. I can't wait for next semester when not only will I work Fridays and the afternoons of Tuesday through Thursday, but I'll be taking classes with tons of homework. I have to beat Meat Boy before then because I'll be way too stressed.

I work near-full time during the evenings/days on weekends and I've got a full time school schedule. So much fun. :(

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Billychu said:
At least I'll start playing it when everyone else does :lol
By the time it unlocks you'll be on your way to work :lol

Edit:

Moobabe said:
What the hell - why put the 30th at all? It'll be nearly midnight here if it releases at that time :(

They changed it to December 1st for Europe now :D

I could've just played the 360 version some more, but no way I'm risking my saves after getting the kid.

Shouldn't the update be out for a week or so? Did they delay it?

vocab

Seems they are working on the database. I just got those two missing Sam and Max season 3 episodes in my community game list now.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
I think some people out there need to stop accepting "Valve Time." It's rubbish, no other service would survive press like that. Stopped being funny for me with the Worms Reloaded release. 6 hours + delayed.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Easy_D said:
They changed it to December 1st for Europe now :D

Oh well, tomorrow evening it's then. Dammit, Valve.

TheExodu5

Banned
Thnikkaman said:
I think some people out there need to stop accepting "Valve Time." It's rubbish, no other service would survive press like that. Stopped being funny for me with the Worms Reloaded release. 6 hours + delayed.
It's always funny. Except when it comes to Episode 3.

Nabs

vocab said:
Seems they are working on the database. I just got those two missing Sam and Max season 3 episodes in my community game list now.
Yeah, they had massive server problems today. Check the graph on the main page. It seems to be running smoothly now.

Tim-E

As frustrating as Valve Time is, it doesn't really matter if we wait a few hours or not. Therefore, it's always funny to me.

Top Bottom