• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Monday Night Combat |OT| Time to let loose with the juice!

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Gah. Twice now I've crashed mid-game. And I was doing really well, so my team is probably losing now... :(

DarkKyo

Update tonight!
UberEnt said:
New Rules
All Zombie uniforms are on sale!
Made "MatchMake Me" only match you with other players playing solo.
Added a play option of "2x3" for players in groups of 2 and 3. One team of 2 and one team of 3 will be matched against another team of 2 and 3.
Added a play option of "Party of Five" for players in groups of 5. Only teams of 5 will be matched against other teams of 5.
Activated "Stats" page in the Locker Room.
Added Protags! First round of Protags includes tags for overall and Pro-specific time played, kills, and wins.
Added "All-Star Leveling": Once you pass level 100, you will go back to level 1 and gain a bot icon next to your name and agent status.

Bug Fixes
Fixed players in region showing on one for teams.

Bots
Improved the reaction time for all eliminator bots.

Downtown Spunky Arena
The Fuzz: Added new use icon to the activation console.

Gun Mountain
Shelly: Added new use icon to activation console.
Fixed a few walls that Pros could stand on when they shouldn't be able to.
Fixed Support's Air Strikes going through floors.
Fixed Captain Spark from being able to Arc Flash into a small space beneath the player spawner.
Fixed some instances of bots taking down the Moneyball before the final RockIt turrets are destroyed.

Loco Moco Arena

Fixed placement of one of the Icemen turrets to match the location on the Hotshots side.

Assault
Starburst Grenade Launcher: Fixed description
Twilight Grenade Launcher: Fixed description
Fly: Drain per shot: Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher: -1/-5 -> -0.75/-3.75

Captain Spark

Voltage Spike: Fixed not getting charges when damaging Bullseye, Moneyball, and a few other things.

Combat Girl

Fixed some missing uniform pants in the store when you filtered for Combat Girl.
Combat Healer: Fixed the hurt beam from not connecting to the Moneyball.
Combat Healer: Healing base turrets after they are at full health in Turbocross no longer grants money.

Leo
New Uniform: The Talon

Support
New Uniform: Masked Mumbler
Heal/Hurt Gun: Healing base turrets after they are at full health in Turbocross no longer grants money.

Wascot
Shifty Shuffle: Fixed some instances of the skill being used on the client but not used on the server. Thus resulting in being used but doing nothing.
B8zCu.jpg
ELwQX.jpg

Wow, pro-tags sound sweet!

BurningNad

New matchmaking sucks if you aren't solo... 10 - 15 minute queues are the norm, was grouped with a friend and were waiting 20 minutes for turbocross before we gave up. Meh.

I only really play solo so I can't say much but the matchmaking in the way it works out teams is a lot better now, I am having some real good games which go either way instead of pure stomps, solo play is very much enjoyable now.

Having turbocross and super crossfire is not helping any with player counts for matchmaking, I still think that it should have been blitz added in and not turbocross.

DarkKyo

My last four matches in solo matchmaking have put me on a team where one person isn't connected from the get-go("Connecting..."). I'm getting sick of this shit. Why would they not devise a system where that is avoided?

DarkKyo

It's that time again.

UberEnt said:
Free Pro Rotation: Assault, Cheston, Megabeth, Tank, Support, Wascot

Chip Valvano: In my day, Rule Changes 11 had extra cinnamon on those things!

Rock out! Check out our new line of "Monday Night Metal" taunts! Show your enemies how you shred on the battlefield.

We've opened up the 2x3 match making options to allow solo players to opt into that pool. This should bring down some of the queue times. We also now display average queue time in the regions so players can get a better idea how long they may be waiting.

As always, feel free to leave us feedback at http://www.uberent.com/forums! If you have issues please email support@uberent.com.

New Rules
"2x3" matchmaking renamed to "Pick Up Team" and now allows solo, 2 or 3 person teams.
Region list now shows an estimated average queue time for your current game mode.
Friends List: You can now add other UberNet users to your in-game friends list.
Friends List: Can now add friends from the endgame chat member list.
Friends List: Now allows tags for each friend and filters for your tags.
Friends List: Now allows adding your own nickname to each friend
Friends List: Steam friends are automatically added to your in-game friends list with a "Steam" tag. Only Steam friends who play SMNC will show up here.
Selected text in the Login Screen now has a white background.
ProTags now display on your screen when they are earned.
Added Lifetime Stats to the Stats tab in the Locker Room. Stats include overall Stats and per-Pro Stats.
Added stat recording for Ringouts, Grapple Kills, Nemesis Kills, Domination Kills, Comebacks, Bacons, and First Bloods.
New Bundle: Monday Night Metal

Bug Fixes
Fixed Firebases and Combat Kitties not doing full damage in Turbocross.
Fixed incorrect team being called out when the Moneyball hits 75% health.
Fixed accepting an invite to a full team keeping you from being able to match make.
Fixed enter key not working on the login screen.

Bots

Black Jack: Player purchased version: health: 2700 -> 3500

Products

Death Dodger: Gunners will now be forced to undeploy upon a successful teleport.
Crack Shot: Fixed product not triggering when weapon is already firing.
Crack Shot: Now only triggers off the weapon's primary fire.

Bullet Gorge
Continued art improvements.
Improved collision on glass barriers.

Downtown Spunky Arena
Players can no longer fire through the glass barriers on ramps leading up to center of map.
Fixed a small wall section above rear doorway of bot spawner building that some projectiles could pass through.
Fixed Tank being able to shoot through windows near lower entrance.

Gun Mountain
Two of the Jump Pads in the Jungle are now initially active.
Continued art improvements.
Improved collision on glass barriers.

Loco Moco Arena

Fixed Tank's Jet Gun from being able to fire through glass barriers.

Assassin
New Taunt: Monday Night Metal
Classic Twilight Sword: Fixed typo in description.

Assault
Assault Bomb: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Assault Bomb: Full damage radius: 512 -> 256
Assault Bomb: Damage falloff radius: 512
Assault Bomb: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 40/75/112/150
Assault Bomb: Headcrab damage bonus now scales with level: 50/50/50/50 -> 40/75/112/150

Captain Spark

Cheston
Exploding Barrel: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Exploding Barrel: Full damage radius: 384 -> 128
Exploding Barrel: Damage falloff radius: 256
Exploding Barrel: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 27/45/72/110

Combat Girl
Combat Healer: Healing Firebases or Base Turrets will now show a Health Bar. When healing multiple targets at once, the Health Bar will be shown for the highest health turret.

Gunner

Gunslinger

Karl
Junior: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Junior: Full damage radius: 128
Junior: Damage falloff radius: 256
Junior: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 40/75/112/150

Leo
Adoration of the AI: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Adoration of the AI: Full damage radius: 512 -> 256
Adoration of the AI: Damage falloff radius: 512
Adoration of the AI: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 40/75/112/150

Megabeth

Sniper

Support
Air Strike: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Air Strike: Full damage radius: 512 -> 256
Air Strike: Damage falloff radius: 512
Air Strike: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 75/150/200/250
Air Strike: Ground Zero damage bonus now scales with level: 50/50/50/50 -> 40/75/112/150

Tank

Product Grenade: Now does full damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Product Grenade: Full damage radius: 128
Product Grenade: Damage falloff radius: 256
Product Grenade: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 40/75/112/112

Veteran

Wascot

BurningNad

Last game I had a Gunslinger and a Sniper on my team.

They both had 0 kills.

When spectating after dying at a solo Annihilator fight, I see them both killing bots only.

I don't think I've ever raged so hard because of this game before now.

dangeROSS

I started playing this about two weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it. I've been hesitant to try "free to play" games. But SMC may make me question it. I feel bad that I've played the game so much and not given a cent to the developers. I may eventually break down and end up buying something, if only to support them.

Hop

I started playing this about two weeks ago and I'm really enjoying it. I've been hesitant to try "free to play" games. But SMC may make me question it. I feel bad that I've played the game so much and not given a cent to the developers. I may eventually break down and end up buying something, if only to support them.

I went and bought the all-pro bundle ($45, gets you all 15 pros so you never need to think about the rotation). But right now, the Hippie or Zombie skin packs are actually the best options, since they include boosts worth more than the bundle price. That and they're only $10/$20 each, so it's a lower investment. Just, y'know, for if you do decide to buy something. :)

Hop

GrenADE is back!

Free Pro Rotation: Assault, Captain Spark, Cheston, Support, Tank, Veteran.

GG Stack: Rule Changes: 12, where we can.

New arena day in Super Monday Night Combat! This week we introduce our fifth arena, Grenade III.XIV. Also known as "Pineapple Pi", this is the original Monday Night Combat Grenade 3 arena that has been updated to fit the gameplay of Super MNC. It's in the rotation for Super Crossfire, Turbocross, and in the map select for any custom game.

We've also increased the value for all Valentine's Day, Christmas, and Thanksgiving uniforms by turning them into Classics. We've also made the original Chestrong uniform Classic and introduced a new "Chestrong II" uniform. Finally, we've added a very sharp new uniform for the tank "Shark Tank". What a great way to fin-ish off your enemies! "Classic" is the term we give any item that has been retired from the in-game store.

New Rules
New map: Grenade III.XIV
Added Field of View slider to the options menu.
Reduced all Turret targeting times.
Decreased queue times for Turbocross by eliminating Matchmake me and Party of Five options.

Bug Fixes
Fixed Bot Spawners audio playing the wrong team information. How a-bot that fix, eh?
Fixed being able to type in the Training Camp Character Select description area.
Fixed XP bar from appearing too long.
Fixed a jump pad in Training Camp that players were getting snagged on while jumping. We were going to fix it last week, but we bounced it to this week.
Fixed Twilight Heartbreaker II causing games not to launch. This bug broke our heart.
Fixed scoreboard from not displaying money above $99,999. Now you'll see the whole 9 yards.
Fixed loading screen not working when returning from a match to the main menu.

Bundles
New Bundle: Extreme Boost!

Bullet Gorge
Adjusted bot paths on Hotshot's right lane.

Grenade III.XIV Arena
Added new map to Super Crossfire, Turbocross, and Custom Game map rotation.

Downtown Spunky Arena
Fixed Fuzz VO not playing for Icemen. Who used the hazard shouldn't be fuzzy anymore.

Assassin
Uniform: Frosty set to Classic.
Uniform: Heartbreaker set to Classic.

Assault
Uniform: Ginger Brick House set to Classic.
Assault Bomb: Can now attach to turrets. It's like a Head Crab, but for turrets!
Assault Rifle: Alt Fire Zoom: Movement speed multiplier: 0.5 -> 0.7 (You now move faster while zoomed.)
Grenade Launcher: Damage 90 -> 100
Grenade Launcher: Minimum damage 45 -> 50
Grenade Launcher: May now be used to grenade jump. (Similar to Megabeth's rocket jump.)
Grenade Launcher: Projectile lifetime 1 -> 2

Captain Spark
Uniform: Captain Dashing set to Classic.
Megahurtz: Increased the sticky time so that now players can discreetly lock-on to individual targets, or target multiple players by scanning them with the crosshair.
Megahurtz: Minimum/Maximum targeting angle: 30/60 -> 5/5
Megahurtz: Lock time: 0.1 -> 0.2
Megahurtz: Lock sticky time: 0.25 -> 1.5
Megahurtz: Damage by level: 25/75/100/125 -> 25/50/75/100
Arc Flash: Cooldown: 30/14/10/7.5 -> 40/26.6/20/15

Cheston
New Uniform: Chestrong II.
Uniform: Chestrong set to Classic.
Uniform: Chesnuts set to Classic.

Combat Girl
Uniform: Combat Candy set to Classic.

Gunner
Uniform: Tiki Wrap set to Classic.
Rocket: Now does increased damage inside an inner radius and damage falloff to an outer radius.
Rocket: Full damage radius: 128
Rocket: Damage falloff radius: 170
Rocket: Minimum damage at falloff radius by level: 40/80/100/120
Rocket: Level 4 projectile speed 2500 -> 2000
Rocket: Projectile turning speed 720 -> 360

Gunslinger
Uniform: Jingle Britches set to Classic.
Knee Cap: Decreased the lock time but increased the sticky time so that now players can now discreetly lock-on to individual targets, or target multiple players by scanning them with the crosshair.
Knee Cap: Minimum target angle by level: 10/10/15/15 -> 5/5/5/5
Knee Cap: Maximum targeting angle by level: 20/20/30/30 -> 5/5/5/5
Knee Cap: Lock time by level: 1.25/1/0.75/0.5 -> 0.5/0.5/0.5/0.5
Knee Cap: Lock sticky time by level: 0.25/0.5/0.75/1.0 -> 1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

Karl
Uniform: Cold as Ice set to Classic.

Leo
Illusionist: Fixed a typo torso title.

Sniper
Uniform: Head Clicking Troll set to Classic.
Uniform: Hippy Uniform pieces are now available individually in the Store.
Uniform: Cobra Uniform pieces are now available individually in the Store.

Support
Uniform: How You Say Derp set to Classic.
Air Strike: Can now attach to turrets. It's like a Ground Zero but for turrets!

Tank
New Uniform: Shark Tank.
Uniform: Holiday Hobo set to Classic.

Veteran
Uniform: Santa Claw set to Classic.
Uniform: Legs of Thanks set to Classic.

Wascot
Base Health: 725 -> 750
Party Pooper: Decreased the lock time but increased the sticky time so that now players can now discreetly lock-on to individual targets, or target multiple players by scanning them with the crosshair.
Party Pooper: Minimum/maximum targeting angle: 180/180 -> 5/5
Party Pooper: Lock sticky time: 0.25 -> 1.5
Party Pooper: Debuff duration: 3 -> 5

Hop

Yeah, they haven't really tinkered with her for over a month now it seems.

She doesn't really need it, her advantage/disadvantage all comes down to elevation. Get the high ground, you're set, get the low ground, you're screwed. She doesn't have quite the nuking capability of Assault or Karl, but that's balanced by an explosive-focused weapon.

Plus I main Support and she always seems easy to take down. :)

dangeROSS

I went and bought the all-pro bundle ($45, gets you all 15 pros so you never need to think about the rotation). But right now, the Hippie or Zombie skin packs are actually the best options, since they include boosts worth more than the bundle price. That and they're only $10/$20 each, so it's a lower investment. Just, y'know, for if you do decide to buy something. :)

Thanks for the info. So far I've purchased the Assault and Leo using in-game points. I got Leo just last night, he seems pretty great at destroying bots, I hope he was a good choice to go with. Do they rotate which characters will be on sale? I got to play on the new map last night too, pretty cool.

Hop

Thanks for the info. So far I've purchased the Assault and Leo using in-game points. I got Leo just last night, he seems pretty great at destroying bots, I hope he was a good choice to go with. Do they rotate which characters will be on sale? I got to play on the new map last night too, pretty cool.

The 'sale' is just because they're upping the price of the cheapest pros, and that's a sort of warning that they're doing that. They do rotate what ones are available for free.

And yea, Leo's a bot grinder. :) You stick with your bots (buffing them when you can) and blast through the other bots using Mona Laser so you can heal your team with alt-fire from time to time. I play him more like a striker than a defender, just one that avoids PvP.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
She doesn't really need it, her advantage/disadvantage all comes down to elevation. Get the high ground, you're set, get the low ground, you're screwed. She doesn't have quite the nuking capability of Assault or Karl, but that's balanced by an explosive-focused weapon.

Plus I main Support and she always seems easy to take down. :)

She's too vulnerable to Assassin's and Spark's, but I have no good idea of balancing that. Should probably get better team-mates.

Hop

She's too vulnerable to Assassin's and Spark's, but I have no good idea of balancing that. Should probably get better team-mates.

I'd say that's fine, it introduces the downside of going for the high ground. Commandos are going to hang around there too, so you can't just tunnel-vision onto a lane, even if you've got a perch that's safe from jungle bots (like any Gun Mountain ones, or apparently any on GrenADE).

dangeROSS

The 'sale' is just because they're upping the price of the cheapest pros, and that's a sort of warning that they're doing that. They do rotate what ones are available for free.

And yea, Leo's a bot grinder. :) You stick with your bots (buffing them when you can) and blast through the other bots using Mona Laser so you can heal your team with alt-fire from time to time. I play him more like a striker than a defender, just one that avoids PvP.

Ah Ok. So all Pros are going to be at or around the 6750 combat point minimum area then? It's too bad you can't do a practice arena with all the pros unlocked, so you can get a feel for them.

Sounds like playing Leo would be a cool change from the playstyle as the assault. I was eyeing the Bot Buster Product, but I will have to hold off buying it until I can save up some more combat points after spending most I had on Leo and Assault.

Hop

Ah Ok. So all Pros are going to be at or around the 6750 combat point minimum area then? It's too bad you can't do a practice arena with all the pros unlocked, so you can get a feel for them.

Sounds like playing Leo would be a cool change from the playstyle as the assault. I was eyeing the Bot Buster Product, but I will have to hold off buying it until I can save up some more combat points after spending most I had on Leo and Assault.

Yea, that sounds like the eventual pricing. Obviously they want you to just say "screw it" like I did and spend real money on them.

Bot Buster is a pretty key product, if you're playing the game correctly (read: kill bots, don't die) it really sways things. You tear through Fujis like butter at pretty low levels. I'd almost lean towards grabbing that first, since it'll be really useful with just about any front-line pro. I even carry it with Leo.

Hop

Yeah, it's pretty good and plays really well with the new gameplay changes.

And I'm shit at it! :D

Seriously, with the ejectors being prevalent but the switches so out-of-the-way, it's hard to safely divide your attention, and every time I don't I get ganked.

dangeROSS

Ha, yea the ring outs on the new map are insane. It definitely a change of pace from the other maps. You really have to keep an eye on the top level and all the switches. But I like it. I didn't even know that a new map was coming out, it was a cool surprise.

I am really enjoying playing a Leo now too. I end up with more kills and assists with Leo then I had playing with Assault. I'm glad I went with him. And to think I thought he sounded like the most useless pro out there.

I have almost enough CC points to grab another Pro, or buy the Bot Buster Product. I'm debating what to do. I'd like to have access to another pro. But the ability to decimate bots and Charron's endoresment about it seem rather tempting. Hmmm. I need to rob a bank in SMNC.

Myomoto

Ha, yea the ring outs on the new map are insane. It definitely a change of pace from the other maps. You really have to keep an eye on the top level and all the switches. But I like it. I didn't even know that a new map was coming out, it was a cool surprise.

I am really enjoying playing a Leo now too. I end up with more kills and assists with Leo then I had playing with Assault. I'm glad I went with him. And to think I thought he sounded like the most useless pro out there.

I have almost enough CC points to grab another Pro, or buy the Bot Buster Product. I'm debating what to do. I'd like to have access to another pro. But the ability to decimate bots and Charron's endoresment about it seem rather tempting. Hmmm. I need to rob a bank in SMNC.

I don't understand why you don't just buy pros for money? They cost about the same as a sandwich...

BurningNad

I don't understand why you don't just buy pros for money? They cost about the same as a sandwich...
I'd rather unlock the pros with coins and buy cosmetic items with the small bit of money I feel like spending on the game. No reason to drop dollaz on stuff you can unlock for free imo.

dangeROSS

One of the main reasons I've avoided Free To Play games is that I don't like that whole idea of paying for bits and pieces of content. If SMNC was released as a full stand alone game, I would probably buy that.

Maybe I am just being stubborn to embracing the whole concept of Free to play, and I'm stuck in the old-school way of thinking about things. Plus I'm a cheapass. And if I can purchase content with in-game currency, I will proabably just end up doing that. I do feel like I should buy something if only to support Uber for all the enjoyment I have gotten out of their game.

With Steam's summer sale fast approaching, that sandwich money could be put to purchasing a whole new game now too...

Myomoto

I'd rather unlock the pros with coins and buy cosmetic items with the small bit of money I feel like spending on the game. No reason to drop dollaz on stuff you can unlock for free imo.

But you're denying yourself access to products this way, which are to some degree more important to unlock than pros, because you can equip products on free pros anyway.

One of the main reasons I've avoided Free To Play games is that I don't like that whole idea of paying for bits and pieces of content. If SMNC was released as a full stand alone game, I would probably buy that.

Maybe I am just being stubborn to embracing the whole concept of Free to play, and I'm stuck in the old-school way of thinking about things. Plus I'm a cheapass. And if I can purchase content with in-game currency, I will proabably just end up doing that. I do feel like I should buy something if only to support Uber for all the enjoyment I have gotten out of their game.

With Steam's summer sale fast approaching, that sandwich money could be put to purchasing a whole new game now too...

I'm personally not a fan of free to play myself, but it makes so much sense for a game like this because they can continually release content in bits and pieces and keep up a Valve like level of service, without having to make Valve like money on the side.

BurningNad

But you're denying yourself access to products this way, which are to some degree more important to unlock than pros, because you can equip products on free pros anyway.

Eh, not quite, I've unlocked all I could want through the random prizes and traded for Bot Buster, so there's definitely ways to get around buying products.

dangeROSS

I decided to go ahead and spend some Earth money. I've enjoyed the game alot, and I feel like it's only right that I support Uber. I grabbed the Veteran, he seems like he'd have an interesting playstyle. I also used CC points to grab Bot Buster. Now I can start looking to trade with people for some items. The trade chat seems kinda convoluted though. Is it usually easiest to go on to the Uber Forums for trading?

Hop

I decided to go ahead and spend some Earth money. I've enjoyed the game alot, and I feel like it's only right that I support Uber. I grabbed the Veteran, he seems like he'd have an interesting playstyle. I also used CC points to grab Bot Buster. Now I can start looking to trade with people for some items. The trade chat seems kinda convoluted though. Is it usually easiest to go on to the Uber Forums for trading?

Yea, like with TF2 it's easiest to manage trading outside of the game.

I don't play Veteran, but all you need to do with him is Ka-Claw people into your team and then grapple them to death. Or at least, that's all I see Veterans do and they're supremely annoying at it! >_<

Veteran is amazing fun in turbocross, once you get some long range grapple practice you can mess people up big time, it's so fun.

dangeROSS

I'm looking forward to grabbing some fancy hats for my characters. I tried the Veteran a bit last night. I'm horrible with him. He's pretty hard to play. But yea the Ka-claw is cool. Someone mentioned to me that there may be some new pro's coming out soon too?

BurningNad

I'm looking forward to grabbing some fancy hats for my characters. I tried the Veteran a bit last night. I'm horrible with him. He's pretty hard to play. But yea the Ka-claw is cool. Someone mentioned to me that there may be some new pro's coming out soon too?
Veteran is amazing with a good team. He exists to feed your team, if they're paying attention when you grapple someone then it's instant death for them. Last night I had a great team who not only attacked my victim, but also moved to physically block their escape. I think I went 2/2/21 that game, damn ks'ers! ;)

They're working on a new sniper type pro, if what i've read about him is accurate, then he will be an archer. I think they plan on a new pro every couple of months. Seems like a decent pace to me.

Hop

They're working on a new sniper type pro, if what i've read about him is accurate, then he will be an archer. I think they plan on a new pro every couple of months. Seems like a decent pace to me.

Yea, I believe it was leaked via .dat files a while back, because they now keep adding fake pros like the Balloon Master in the same place to play with the forum community.

And they have indicated that there's at least two pros in development, based on Twitter talk with (I believe) a voice actor. Don't know if that's including or beyond the new sharpshooter. It makes sense that they'd appear at a slower pace than other MOBAs, since making a fully-voiced 3D shooter character is a touch more effort...

McBradders

Anyone else getting grabbed out of mid air presently? The amount of times I've been killed by an Assassin or Spark mid jump by being grabbed is ridiculous. At first I thought it was just Shoot the Moon that was busted, but I just got air-grabbed like 3 times in the last game. That shouldn't be a lag issue as my ping was 40ms in that game.

BurningNad

Anyone else getting grabbed out of mid air presently? The amount of times I've been killed by an Assassin or Spark mid jump by being grabbed is ridiculous. At first I thought it was just Shoot the Moon that was busted, but I just got air-grabbed like 3 times in the last game. That shouldn't be a lag issue as my ping was 40ms in that game.
I've definitely been getting grabbed after clearly jumping off the ground, I thought it was just me. Gets pretty frustrating after a few times in one game.

Just how the game is and it is annoying, but I have seen someone jump away from me and I still grabbed them, I bet they were pissed off at that. I mean jumped jumped like they were at the peak of their jump and I grabbed em.

Not played lately, need to get back in.

McBradders

Just how the game is and it is annoying, but I have seen someone jump away from me and I still grabbed them, I bet they were pissed off at that. I mean jumped jumped like they were at the peak of their jump and I grabbed em.

Not played lately, need to get back in.

Huh... that's irritating as shit. Maybe I just haven't noticed it before now. Either way it makes Beth even more susceptible to a 'sin ganking T____T

Myomoto

Am I the only one who sometimes experience major 'skips' in gameplay? It seems like the client is de-syncing with the host, and I get instantly propelled forward in the direction I was walking before it happened, which unfortunately for often results in me getting thrown off an edge so I either jump face first into the other teams turret, or off a cliff to my death. It's annoying as fuck, and it happens when my ping is in the mid 40's, which just confuses me.

BurningNad

Am I the only one who sometimes experience major 'skips' in gameplay? It seems like the client is de-syncing with the host, and I get instantly propelled forward in the direction I was walking before it happened, which unfortunately for often results in me getting thrown off an edge so I either jump face first into the other teams turret, or off a cliff to my death. It's annoying as fuck, and it happens when my ping is in the mid 40's, which just confuses me.

That has never happened to me. Maybe you have some packet loss? Not sure what could cause that.

I noticed something like this a couple of times tonight. Fortunately I was in a safe spot so it didn't really affect me. Never really noticed it before tonight though.

Top Bottom