• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaand just got all characters

wJRlfx7.jpg

Shredderi

I haven't had the time to watch this thread a lot, so could someone tell me how Captain Falcon's looking? I mean are there changes to his moves etc. Don't really care if he is "better" or not, just curious about my main man :)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Unconfirmed Assist Trophies
Barbara
Excitebikes
Helirin
Isaac (Unlockable)
Jill
MR. Resetti
Ray MK III (Unlockable)

Those assist trophies are still missing. Please keep your eyes out for those characters!

Joe Serebii did in his stream. It's basically Yoshi's Final Smash.

Did Pokemon Trainer appeared in CGI and activated mega stone?

Forkball

Aaaaaand just got all characters

wJRlfx7.jpg

I think you set the world record for fastest unlocks.

What's the difference between red, green, and blue in classic? Is red the hardest? Should I just pick that?

Also I cannot overexaggerate how crazy Falcon's uppercut is now. That thing has some massive knockback.

Drago

Unconfirmed Assist Trophies
Barbara
Excitebikes
Gray Fox (Unlockable)
Helirin
Isaac (Unlockable)
Jeff
Jill
Kat & Ana
MR. Resetti
Ray MK III (Unlockable)

Those assist trophies are still missing. Please keep your eyes out for those characters!

Did Pokemon Trainer appeared in CGI and activated mega stone?
Jeff is still an AT, I saw him myself

Best Final Destination Track I've heard in all the games. Sounds like Melee FD and Soul Calibur had a baby, which is what the new FD stage looks like anyway lol

JNegbZx.jpg

pit doesn't really have a killing move. i didn't like him in brawl, don't like him here.

i really like greninja is side b is awesome.

Does Sonic finally have a killing move? That was my main problem with playing as him... other than the fact that I kept accidentally spinning off the side.

JoeInky

Where has all this Ness hate come from? He's been shit in practically every official game he's been in.

Is it because you don't know how to get out of PK fire or something?

I think you set the world record for fastest unlocks.

What's the difference between red, green, and blue in classic? Is red the hardest? Should I just pick that?

Also I cannot overexaggerate how crazy Falcon's uppercut is now. That thing has some massive knockback.

I think so. I've back out and restarted Classic a few times now and I've noticed blue has next to no rewards on the path, green has a couple, and red is littered with stuff (still increases loot based on difficulty though)

I'm just screening all these comments for online impressions and my heart stops when I see someone say LAG, but then read what they're saying and it's just about a character's moves....

emb

it's not like Ness really needed a nerf, I just never use him
I never really used him much after 64 either. I just like to see some of the previously bad characters get a chance to shine, so I always hope they get buffed. Especially if they're just cool as a character, or because of their games.

i think he's at least decent, if not better.

If he's decent, he's better. He was among the worst characters in Brawl. I think they figured his speed would make up for his lack of power and weight, but with the smaller stages, he couldn't do much to escape/dodge, and his short reach made it so that it was really hard to build up damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom