• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT| It's out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInky

but from what i heard,shield are really weak and break easily in this game..if you are able to spam attacks without any kind of lag ,wouldn't it become too offense orientated ?

Shields are not weak in this game, and the other defensive options (roll, spot dodge, air dodge) are super good, better than they were in Brawl.

It's a mixed bag because atleast the fact that combos are in the game means you can actually be rewarded for hitting someone, but then the hitstun is too low, endlag too high and knockback too high to followup after most moves in the game.

Anth0ny

Nice! Enjoy the demo North Americans.

People have platinum club nintendo already? Didn't the new Club Nintendo year start like 2 months ago? lol

Nice! Enjoy the demo North Americans.

People have platinum club nintendo already? Didn't the new Club Nintendo year start like 2 months ago? lol

Yes, it did. I really hope it's for last year's members and not just for people that somehow were able to reach that level already.

Are there any streams playing the online mode?
http://www.twitch.tv/gema_yue
They just finished a laggy match right now (the countdown at the start and end was pausing) proving it is yet again other players which are the problems. I just hope people actually buy LAN adapters for the Wii U release...

Edit: Dear god it gets worse...they are now in a match which has taken a minute to do the 3...2...1 bit. Actual map seems smooth so I guess the terrible player was kicked out and AI'd.

Clefargle

Holy fuck.

I was just playing smash run and felt a really sharp pain on my arm, looked to see what it was and there was a wasp stinging my bloody arm, knocked the thing off and then tried to see where it fell so I could stamp on the little shit and it was being attacked by a spider.

What the fuck just happened.

Nature itself was insprired to join in the fighting

I apologize for asking this, I'm sure it's been answered recently if not on this very page, but...how many uses is the Smash demo? Too much to hope that it's unlimited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom