• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

hahaha oh man

alright i've gotta get some sleep man. good games. I'm gonna look into how to beat Sonic online tomorrow. You're the only Sonic I've faced online and I can't figure out how to get around how in your face dude is

So gaf, i went to my first local tournament today for smash. I did pretty bleh. But that's not what's important. What is, my first match was against a really decent lucina or what ever her name is player. she was cool mang cool. I won by luck for sure. We talked about our smash history and I told her how ass I was in brawl. She replyed with you just gotta believe. I think she was a Gaffer. Im almost positive. :0 that or she likes parappa the rapper. But its more likely she was a Gaffer(its really not) I didn't get those friend code digits though. I messed up.

/alchol influenced live journal post.

Edit: also of note. Holy fuck wireless local play can be just as laggy as network play. Pure shook at that fact.

Spinluck

hahaha oh man

alright i've gotta get some sleep man. good games. I'm gonna look into how to beat Sonic online tomorrow. You're the only Sonic I've faced online and I can't figure out how to get around how in your face dude is

Yeah, I love his moveset in this game. Like, if you are good with him in Brawl, then this game will be like heaven for you lol.

I still need some practice though. I promise you I don't actually self destruct this much. Some of them were pretty lolworthy.

Anyway, good games!

J@hranimo

Banned
Hate to do this to the thread but:

wyx82zh.jpg

Add me to the list. Yikes.

Nintendo pls.

J@hranimo

Banned
smash aint no joke ;_;

edit: OH GOD ANOTHER ONE

Seriously. Palutena mains mean serious business >_<

Bit of superglue should fix that.

I was thinking that, but I kinda wanna try playing the game with just the nub on my thumb. Crazy right? If it hurts my thumb or affects my playing, then hello super glue.

Also, damn Nintendo being so smart thinking about the new 3DS. I'm sure the circle pad is exactly the same but still.

Top Bottom