• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Quick question.

Those who have had their circle pads wrecked; are they new or refurbished models?

I know sometimes refurbished produCts actually have tougher or more efficient parts put in (like the 360s much better heat sync).

I've been going hard on my refurbished 3ds and its holding up strong.

Dr. Buni

Hard to believe those circle pads are breaking solely because of Smash. Well, I am just glad mine still works/feels like new after almost 100 hours of play time.

SuperSah

Banned
Hard to believe those circle pads are breaking solely because of Smash. Well, I am just glad mine still works/feels like new after almost 100 hours of play time.

Yup, this.

I ran into a glitch on Mario 3D Land's stage. You know you have the scrolly part after you ride the platforms through the valley? I fell through the ground. -.-

Quick question.

Those who have had their circle pads wrecked; are they new or refurbished models?

I know sometimes refurbished produCts actually have tougher or more efficient parts put in (like the 360s much better heat sync).

New 3DS XL I bought on release date 2 years ago.

Yup, this.

I ran into a glitch on Mario 3D Land's stage. You know you have the scrolly part after you ride the platforms through the valley? I fell through the ground. -.-
I've had this happen once or twice on certain stages where I didnt tell it to but I fell through the platform to my death.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Finding myself on the Smash Bros. reddit, I came across how each Smash game is basically different from the others:

r/smashbros said:
Smash 64 places emphasis on first hits and combo execution. It is more closely related to traditional fighters in this sense.
Melee is about fast, precise movement that creates openings and leads to short improvisational combos.
Brawl is a game about patient spacing and a methodical dismantling of your opponents with a very minimal combo game.
What do people here think makes Smash 4 different?

J@hranimo

Banned
Quick question.

I've had mine for 2 and a half years. I got it with Kid Icarus Uprising and that game was nowhere near as intensive on the circle pad than Smash Bros was.

Top Bottom