• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Omg I find it a so hard to finish you off

glVwSy6.jpg

Kouriozan

Tried to play For Fun, then I saw that a 2 mins. match is actually lasting 5 mins. withh all those freeze and lag :s
Oh well, I need to play regular Smash mode for that 50 hours challenge anyway.

Has anyone been able to find any use for Mega Man's Shadow Blade and Ice Slasher custom specials? Shadow Blade comes out and flies too slowly to generally be useful, and Ice Slasher does so little damage and freezes for such a small amount of time it doesn't seem worth it.

Danger Wrap is a bit awkward to hit with, but it does excellent damage at least.

Mega Man players: what's your preferred custom loadout? I'm going with Metal Blade/Crash Bomber/Skull Barrier/Rush Coil. Giving Mega Man a reflector enhances his game SO MUCH, especially because Leaf Shield is damn near worthless.

I was rocking Hyper Bomb as Mega Man's neutral B for awhile because I liked the extra damage, but like Shadow Blade, I ended up finding it to just be too slow to use effectively. :/

Cedric

GGs Makai, gotta leave in a hurry. Great Dedede, I wanna play it again sometime!

edit: Oh wanted to say to you, you really did some sick combos with the Gordo thing, especially off stage. I used to doubt Gordo cause it can be reflected back at Dedede, but you used it really well!

So what's the best way to get money quickly. I'm trying to get all the trophies and the ones left are pretty expensive.

I thought I'll do the whole bet on the ones with a 10x payout in Spectator mode after those guys seemed to win quite a bit. One my first 3 but have lost like 8 since.

Classic mode at my comfort difficulty 5.7-6.3 pays I think less than 2000 (I don't remember).

Timeaisis

Man that was a sick double dair into an up air combo on that first stock. Nice.

In other news, I need to hesitate less with Mega Man's meteor smash. I've SDed so many times I almost never use it.

Makai

GGs Makai, gotta leave in a hurry. Great Dedede, I wanna play it again sometime!

edit: Oh wanted to say to you, you really did some sick combos with the Gordo thing, especially off stage. I used to doubt Gordo cause it can be reflected back at Dedede, but you used it really well!
Thanks. I tried to use Gordo as my own "Luma."

Looking for an opponent. I might try out a new character. 1v1 no customs.

My FC is in my profile.

Also, how do you cancel the recovery on Zelda's teleport?

Top Bottom