• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Bowser Jr can chase you off stage with the kart, spin out, do another side b, jump cancel it, use his double jump and up b and he'll STILL manage to get back on the stage without needing to grab the ledge.

Dude's a gimp machine lmao.

Dr. Buni

Bowser Jr can chase you off stage with the kart, spin out, do another side b, jump cancel it, use his double jump and up b and he'll STILL manage to get back on the stage without needing to grab the ledge.

Dude's a gimp machine lmao.
I wish I could perform this, but I can't use side B again after going off stage with the kart.

guek

Banned
I really do think that little mac's ko punch is too strong. Any damage at all should make it go away.

It'd be more manageable in 3 stock matches too

k_hop

I really do think that little mac's ko punch is too strong. Any damage at all should make it go away.

It'd be more manageable in 3 stock matches too

The fact you can't shield it is pretty ridiculous. Shulk's counter is the same way. I don't get it

TheOGB

Banned
Fun, easy way to get a shitton of Smash KOs

- three lvl1 AIs, anybody but the big guys
- damage at 2.0
- Little Mac (with attack boosting equipment)
- no items
- Final Destination

It's basically Multi-Man Smash. But really Mac is just super satisfying to play with. <3

guek

Banned
The fact you can't shield it is pretty ridiculous. Shulk's counter is the same way. I don't get it

Yeah. It'd be more forgivable if he was weaker in other areas but even with his poor recovery, he doesn't need the KO punch to be a tough fight. His stun resistance is so friggin annoying.

Shulk doesn't bother me though.

Kansoku

That is what I am trying to do, but I guess I am messing up the timing or something. Gotta practice more.

I tried here, and managed to do it a bit different. Use the Side B, go out on the side, spin, jump. When you see that he jumped use the side B again facing the stage and when he gets close, cancel it with the jump and use the Up B.

Just got back from being in Glasgow for 10 days. Played so much Smash on my long flights. Didn't GAF at all. Anything cool happen the last 10 days or so?

Jintor

Anyone have tips using shiek? All star hard now I feel like I just get pounded on constantly and rack up the damage. Bouncing fish especially is proving impossible to use well

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Did I miss the GAF tourney?

Today I faced the worst type of Smash player. First match and I have a considerably healthy lead so he kills himself instead of making any sort of attempt at a comeback.

Second match and again I have the advantage, so this time instead of killing himself he attempts to run the clock and try his luck at Sudden Death. So I'm chasing his Greninja as Dr. Mario for more than 3 minutes while he throws a quick move here and there until I manage to deflect a charged star he decided to throw and kill him. He seemingly disconnected right before the results screen because the game froze for a few seconds after that kill and he was already gone when I was back at the CSS.

Frustrating.

Top Bottom