• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Nice I need to start applying this to my game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKWuKIN64Qg

Ugh...UGH!

Why can't Marth have any cool crap like this. The best he's got is this little dainty combo I figured out (someone else probably discovered before me of course).
Aerial first hit of side-b into up-air. And it becomes pretty much useless at high-percents since you can no longer get an (almost) guaranteed tipper up-smash.

Pretty much character has awesome little things like this except Marth. Hell even Zelda gets really good kill setups at high percents!

Oidisco

I'm becoming one of those For Glory assholes!

Today I've fought nothing but roll and projectile spammers, and I've basically become a complete dickhead to these people. I'm playing in a way that's pretty much guaranteed to annoy them, and I'm constantly taunting while doing it!

What have I become!?

Boney

Banned
Anybody else around to play?

I'm becoming one of those For Glory assholes!

Today I've fought nothing but roll and projectile spammers, and I've basically become a complete dickhead to these people. I'm playing in a way that's pretty much guaranteed to annoy them, and I'm constantly taunting while doing it!

What have I become!?
You monster

Oidisco

just sent a request.

Also, OH MY GOD! One of the people who I messed up on For Glory sent me a friend request with the message "your terrible". Poor grammar and all.

First time I've ever had someone do that, amazing!

Oidisco

Well, that was a disaster!

Good games dude. I'm kinda annoyed with how I played, defintely wasn't doing my best. Got flustered and my bad habits came out swinging!

Boney

Banned
Good games dude. I'm astounded at how heavy Wario is. Dude can live up to ridiculous %.
Good games! Wish we'd had less lag though. Get out of that euro place.

Well, that was a disaster!

Good games dude. I'm kinda annoyed with how I played, defintely wasn't doing my best. Got flustered and my bad habits came out swinging!
You are now a for glory player

Oidisco

Good games dude. I'm astounded at how heavy Wario is. Dude can live up to ridiculous %.

You are now a for glory player

Its true! I've spent far too much time in the awful awful place and it's ruined me!

Yeah ggs. Had to be more careful with my bike usage this time around haha.
And I like it here!

EDIT: Hold on Samus is heavier lol!

Boney

Banned
Yeah ggs. Had to be more careful with my bike usage this time around haha.
And I like it here!

EDIT: Hold on Samus is heavier lol!
Had some cool counters for the bike. Short hop missiles work unless you wheelie. Nair and bair could also hit you. And zair goes through so it can also hit you off it. Need a specific timing for it so it can be dangerous. Screw attack oos can work but you can reverse the bike and fuck me up.

And I might be heavier but I don't have the the kill power nor a bike to carry me around :(

Wario is so much damn fun to play as
He sure is.

My wife gets offended by him.

"Why is he so gross?!"

wario.png

Top Bottom