• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I know people don't really pay attention to them, but I thought patches also affect non-character stuff, like assist trophies.

Like before I'm pretty sure Kirishima's numbers don't hurt enemies but now do.

Also who is best AT why is it Sheriff?

I know people don't really pay attention to them, but I thought patches also affect non-character stuff, like assist trophies.

Like before I'm pretty sure Kirishima's numbers don't hurt enemies but now do.

Also who is best AT why is it Sheriff?
That's the Brain Age guy right? I think his numbers always hurt enemies.

Also my preferred assist trophy is Color TV-Game in small stages >:D

new dlc

lbewuk7.jpg

Cronox

Banned
On for glory Link players: They're not good players, they don't know how to play up close besides trying to get space with throws and smashes. They don't know how moves lead into each other, besides dthrow into utilt/usmash. What's so annoying about this is not what they're doing, but the implication that rather than try to learn how to play the game, they're going to lean on Link's projectiles like a crutch and actively refuse to get better. If they lose, they just try to use even more projectiles. There isn't any thought in what they're doing. No attempt at performing advanced techniques, no offstage game whatsoever, roll habits, and of course the occasional stupid strong YOLO fsmash to get a kill at the edge at 90 so they can feel like they're not terrible at this game. Bad enough that they're wasting my time, they're wasting theirs too. Disgusting. And straight up boring to play once I've figured out their particular projectile habits. Fuck these people. They are all that is wrong with for glory players.

Last night was good, tonight was just Link after Link. I win 95% of these matches but they're no fun, I'm always doing the work in the matchup. And in between the Links were a couple good Robins who wrecked my shit and couldn't resist taunting like assholes while doing it. And I lost a goddamn salty Bowser ditto for the first time in ages. Fuck. Also had a glorious 15 second match where I SD'd twice to buffered moves - a Bowser bomb, and then a dtilt which became a dair. I had to save it. One for the blooper reel...

I never want to hear Julian complain about Pac-man again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVDvfzcvXU&feature=youtu.be

I actually had a Pac-Man trying to do this to me in for glory tonight. Minus the shield-break part. But a key drop and hydrant were involved, and man that key lasted way too many drops. And I was Mewtwo. What a fucking horrible matchup.

Murray97

Players like that are why I quit For Glory which led to me quitting smash 4 since I'm too lazy to find people to play with.

Sad times.

Top Bottom