• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Does anyone have any anti-ROB tips? He seemed common around here today and it was a pain fighting him :T

From what I've read about ROB is that he doesn't do well under a lot of pressure. So characters like Falcon, Fox and Pikachu should be pretty good against him, since they can rush him down and because he's so big, it's easier to combo him.

SoldnerKei

My little bro is playing TF2 again, hope the lag isn't bothering you too much other wise I'll just #ban him. You picking up Fox?

oh I see, maybe it would be the same then xD but I don't mind

well, Fox is one of my casul-time characters... like mostly 2/3 of the cast haha

welp, maybe we can go back to me hosting? xD haha

man, Lil Mac making Shoryukens make eager for tomorrow

Yeah, I think we can switch hosts again. I've been lagging a lot lately and I don't know why, I recently power cycled the router too. :(

Edit: Namikaze, Fox vs. Luigi is considered in Weeg's favor. I think you gotta step it up my friend.

I just got back home, so if Bony/Tipster/Kei are all here we can do the doubles thing.

Anyways, I didn't do too well at the league thing they did today stadistically, but with the exception of like 3 sets and 2 games with stupid sds most matches were relatively close so I don't feel too bad.

Today I learned:
-Default lasers definitely are what i should do with Luigi match ups
-I can handle ok Luigis but I get destroyed by good ones :|
-I don't know shit about the ROB match up
- When I struggle to get the kill i get really desparate and start doing bad up Bs and up smashes >_>

What do you consider me from yesterday's performance?

Does anyone have any anti-ROB tips? He seemed common around here today and it was a pain fighting him :T

If you get the gyro spinner, throwing it up will make the ROB player not be able to use it for the longest time. Well, not as long as holding it, but you won't have access to A-moves.

Well by that scale somewhere in between decent and good I guess? You are the 2nd best Luigi I've faced this week. The best one just outright 3 stocked me :|

I cannot accept this. I need to 3 stock you, right now. I won't take no for an answer.

/s
maybe after your doubles

SoldnerKei

If you wanna play your 2v2 I don't mind, Kei. Especially since the connection seems to have fixed itself. :)

well, we are still waiting for Boney, if Solar and Tipster wanna joing us for a 2vs2 between us I don't mind

time to go Gemini no Sainto Rosalina and explode some galaxies
welp, second jump decided to take the day off :c

I think crunchyroll has it up to the 12 temples arc dubbed, if you don't mind 80's animation you will do fine xD, best arc is a filler thou, Asgard arc is just too gud

and hey, tipster joined up

Crunchy has the entirety of it actually. I know I watched the Poseidon arc there :T

SoldnerKei

Crunchy has the entirety of it actually. I know I watched the Poseidon arc there :T

yeah, that's for our region, on the USA they only got up to the 12 temple, I wish we got it subbed too

my bad, said dubbed on my previous post

btw, join up Solar it's sorta laggy but we are having fun

Top Bottom