• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

That'll be my last match. GGs guys, I wasn't Boney so I couldn't help you all fulfill your obligation but I had fun and I hope you guys did too. :)

I saved the Port Town Aero Dive fight btw

Welp I got disconnected and the rain/possible storm is restarting and Boney isn't here so I guess that's my signal to stop

GGs that was lots of fun

That'll be my last match. GGs guys, I wasn't Boney so I couldn't help you all fulfill your obligation but I had fun and I hope you guys did too. :)

I saved the Port Town Aero Dive fight btw

Good games!

And good games to Kei and Solar. I'm not sure Boney's gonna make it. I think I'm gonna log off for the night as well.

I'll try to keep tabs on the thread though, and if I see Boney I'll come back.

TWO THINGS:
1) EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RANBAT MATCH 1 DONE TOMORROW.
2) GO TO BED SO YOU DON'T MISS THE DIRECT!

I played a lot of For Glory tonight for the first time in a while...holy crap, the average player there is still atrocious. Between locals and you guys, my sense of "average" is rather elevated. I played three people that never blocked a Shadow Ball.

Never.
Blocked.
Shadow.
Ball.

I did meet one guy that beat me twice in a row, but then he left. Which made me realize something: I don't know the Dedede matchup at all. I need to figure that out. :/

damn too late D:

next match I'll pick him
You play Villager?

SoldnerKei

GGs guys, random stuff was hella fun

I'll be around for a couple of hours if Boney happens to show up, but I think it's like 3-4 AM in Chile or something like that xD

Bloodborne time it is! :x

You play Villager?

not at all, just picked him to go along with Solar and get a hold on his balls

Lucario aura balls that's it

yikes double post! sorry :c

Bracket 1 peeps, I may not be available tomorrow and I might have to get my ranbat match done during the grace period. I appreciate your cooperation in making it happen!

Now to sleep so I can wake up for the direct!

SoldnerKei

guys, you know how much will the dlc cost? I assume they will make a packet for the 3 characters or something, only dlc I have bought from nintendo is for MK8, HW, sm4sh and FE:A so I guess this will be less than 15 dlls at best

guys, you know how much will the dlc cost? I assume they will make a packet for the 3 characters or something, only dlc I have bought from nintendo is for MK8, HW, sm4sh and FE:A so I guess this will be less than 15 dlls at best

$4 per character for just 1 version, or $5 for 3DS and Wii U. I guess they could do a package of all 3 for $10 for 1 version. I want to know whether or not the new Kirby stage will cost money. It would be nice if stages were free.

Crayolan

2) GO TO BED SO YOU DON'T MISS THE DIRECT!

Ha. I was originally gonna set an alarm and everything to wake up early, but after all that leaked today I feel like the only actual news there's left to give is the pricing. I'm sure there'll be a pretty new CG trailer for Ryu, which I'll still go back and watch, but that's not really worth waking up early for, at least to me.

$4 per character for just 1 version, or $5 for 3DS and Wii U. I guess they could do a package of all 3 for $10 for 1 version. I want to know whether or not the new Kirby stage will cost money. It would be nice if stages were free.
I hope they introduce a season pass.

Ha. I was originally gonna set an alarm and everything to wake up early, but after all that leaked today I feel like the only actual news there's left to give is the pricing. I'm sure there'll be a pretty new CG trailer for Ryu, which I'll still go back and watch, but that's not really worth waking up early for, at least to me.
I set my alarm!

SoldnerKei

cool, yeah, Dream Land 64 is something I really want, after Hyrule Castle one of my fav 64 stage

I guess I'll add 15 dlls just in case, I don't really mind Lucas, but if there is a bundle I'll get him that way

I hope they introduce a season pass.

I set my alarm!

That would be nice, but I doubt it. They would have to tell us how many characters we would be getting, which they probably want to keep a secret.

Just got ranked on Anther's. I got Silver II 32. That is from 7 wins and 1 loss. Is this good for a first ranking?

That would be nice, but I doubt it. They would have to tell us how many characters we would be getting, which they probably want to keep a secret.

Just got ranked on Anther's. I got Silver II 32. That is from 7 wins and 1 loss. Is this good for a first ranking?
Silver 2 is like you're in the middle of the pack. Take into consideration the kind of players you find on Anther's and you'll get it. Silver 1 and Gold 3 are where you start fighting strong tourney-grade players, and I'm sitting at Gold 3 right now.

Silver 2 is like you're in the middle of the pack. Take into consideration the kind of players you find on Anther's and you'll get it. Silver 1 and Gold 3 are where you start fighting strong tourney-grade players, and I'm sitting at Gold 3 right now.

Yeah, my only loss was from a Gold I. I managed to go 2-1, but their Yoshi was something else. All the other players I have played have been either bronze or silver, and none of them gave me a lot of trouble.

Nah, the season pass could be something like "Lucas, Ryu, Roy, and the next two characters".

Or it could be date-based. "All of 2015s DLC".

Hyrule Warriors was pretty non-specific about its pass.

Nah, the season pass could be something like "Lucas, Ryu, Roy, and the next two characters".

Or it could be date-based. "All of 2015s DLC".

Hyrule Warriors was pretty non-specific about its pass.

I guess they could do it the first way, but the second way allows us to infer the number of characters coming out this year. Also, they probably don't want to be locked to a specific schedule of releases in case something goes wrong in development. I do hope there is some sort of deal, because I am not buying Roy and Lucas at this moment.

When MvC3 came out, I bought $100 in PSN credit to completely dedicate to DLC.

None came out.

I am totally fine with doing the same for this game.

We should let Sakurai know somehow that customs for DLC characters are important. How would we do that?...

When MvC3 came out, I bought $100 in PSN credit to completely dedicate to DLC.

None came out.

I am totally fine with doing the same for this game.

We should let Sakurai know somehow that customs for DLC characters are important. How would we do that?...
We all move to Japan and host customs tournaments.

Though that might just make it worse...

Blizzard

Banned
From the other thread, it seemed like a player was hacking to use Ryu instead of Mario, even though Ryu is presumably pay-locked DLC.

It's one thing if people get DLC this way, though I assume it's hard to do. A bigger concern to me seems like the possible of hacking for online games -- has anyone encountered hackers yet? I haven't played Smash 4 in quite some time.

From the other thread, it seemed like a player was hacking to use Ryu instead of Mario, even though Ryu is presumably pay-locked DLC.

It's one thing if people get DLC this way, though I assume it's hard to do. A bigger concern to me seems like the possible of hacking for online games -- has anyone encountered hackers yet? I haven't played Smash 4 in quite some time.
No hacking yet.

We all move to Japan and host customs tournaments.

Though that might just make it worse...
We would move all the way there just to play with each other. lol

NooM

Banned
Anyone wants to be my partner to play the teams double tournament against Out-of_Ammo and Soul Labs?

My old partner dropped. The match is happening almost now, so you need to be able to play in half an hour.

If so, add me: NINID - LunaticoX

Anyone wants to be my partner to play the teams double tournament against Out-of_Ammo and Soul Labs?

My old partner dropped. The match is happening almost now, so you need to be able to play in half an hour.

If so, add me: NINID - LunaticoX

Wait, I thought you already had a replacement for SuperBowser :p. I'm here, so if Soul Lab's around and you find someone we can start. We really need to get this over with.

NooM

Banned
Wait, I thought you already had a replacement for SuperBowser :p. I'm here, so if Soul Lab's around and you find someone we can start. We really need to get this over with.

Dont worry, if i dont find one ill just use the CPU as a partner :). Victory will be mucch sweeter, and defeat wont hurt as much, lol

Top Bottom