• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Oidisco

Good games dude, your custom Pikmin really forced me to play much more defensivesly than I like. I didn't really have any other choice!

Beats

I get so salty everytime I die to my own smash attack as Olimar. : <

Good games dude, your custom Pikmin really forced me to play much more defensivesly than I like. I didn't really have any other choice!

Yeah I noticed you were playing very defensively. I gotta figure out how to deal with that, because I'm pretty free if someone plays well like that. > . <

Oidisco

I get so salty everytime I die to my own smash attack as Olimar. : <

Yeah I noticed you were playing very defensively. I gotta figure out how to deal with that, because I'm pretty free if someone plays well like that. > . <

Yea, the aggresive approach wasn't really working too well with Zelda, so I decided to just hang back a little and let you be the one to approach me. Worked well against your ZSS too though I felt more comfortable being aggressive in that match as well.

ZSS struggles against defensive play, so I would take my time and then when i saw an opportunity, I'd go super aggresive!

Boney

Banned
Missed Roy and Lucas cause YouTube wouldn't load and the quality went ass when the Ryu trailer popped. So infuriating.

Pus so god damn expensive yeesh, it's a little better cause I'll buy 3ds versions for my brother but still. 25 bucks (haven't gotten Mewtwo yet).
Probably won't get the stages... Dunno

Very happy about the YouTube upload feature, but when is it coming out? Also, is 1.0.8 out on servers? Trying to load now...

I spared my little bro the spoilers so I get to see his reactions lol.

Get on Wii U!
Watched it on my phone in bed with my wife. :)

Those Ryu combos they showed off looked straight out of Marvel 3, lol. Can't wait to try him.
If those were true combos we saw, Ryu is definitely going to be high tier minimum.

I don't like how Ryu is packed with his stage. I guess that is how they will be making newcomers cost more than veterans.
Well, he said they wouldn't do too many more stages.I am honestly disappointed that we didn't get a Fountain of Dreams reveal. I want to be able to force Battlefield platforms in every tournament match I go to. Moves Mewtwo up a full tier, lol.

SoldnerKei

Update 1.0.8 just doesn't pop up for me D:

I want to see if replays are still working, you know, in case they did a balance patch too

Oh, there IS a bundle available :O

ahFR0M6.png

Top Bottom