• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

Meh, i give up. the space on your megaman is incredible.

Thanks man, good games! Your Sheik is really good! Take my advice with a grain of salt, as I'm not Sheik player, but you're using Bouncing Fish a little too often! I was using Danger Wrap to preemptively punish you for using it!

Other than that though, just keep playing and you'll keep on getting better!

I'm looking for a match too. NNID: Sixfortyfive

Trying to get the hang of Ryu in this game.

Still up to play? I'll add you and put up a room if so!

You're doing pretty well though! Your Shiek especially.

I feel like I could play a lot better, tbh. Your megaman spacing is incredible. I tried to get close but I couldn't work through the projectiles, so I thought to try punishing them with bouncing fish, but the custom F B kept getting onto me =) I tried switching to battlefield to see if I could work the platforms to work my spacing difficulties but couldn't either.

Thanks for the game.

Tipster, stop making people want to quit the game.

That's Monkey Watch's job! :p

I feel like I could play a lot better, tbh. Your megaman spacing is incredible. I tried to get close but I couldn't work through the projectiles, so I thought to try punishing them with bouncing fish, but the custom F B kept getting onto me =) I tried switching to battlefield to see if I could work the platforms to work my spacing difficulties but couldn't either.

Thanks for the game.

Any time man! Mega man can be a frustrating match up, I totally understand. Projectile-city, especially online, can be a tough place to be. Still, I'm not just saying it, you were doing some pretty great things. Some of the strings you put together were very effective! Plus, Bouncing Fish, when it connected, hurt. :p

Not sure if 645 is around, but I'd be up to play anyone else!

It seems to me Lucas' back air has spike potential. He does a backflip and hits the opponent on the way down. I wanna test out on training, but it seems like a pretty cool option.

EDIT: Just tested it out, it definitely spikes. It's not the entire move, but there's a pretty easy sweetspot which does. Pretty cool kill option for him =)

It seems to me Lucas' back air has spike potential. He does a backflip and hits the opponent on the way down. I wanna test out on training, but it seems like a pretty cool option.

EDIT: Just tested it out, it definitely spikes. It's not the entire move, but there's a pretty easy sweetspot which does. Pretty cool kill option for him =)
PM Puruzi to see it in action. ;-)

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
ggs dude. If nothing else I'm learning that my rolls are way too predictable. You're always ready to punish.

ggs dude. If nothing else I'm learning that my rolls are way too predictable. You're always ready to punish.

Good games man! I picked Ryu to try and give you some ideas, but it didn't really seem like I had anything to teach haha. You were playing really defensive in the mirrors, and seemed really uncomfortable with me being near you at all. As you said, you'd often roll away, so I just kept being aggressive and pushing you to do it.

By the end though, you were definitely picking up on that and short hopping away a bit and showing some aggression. Good stuff! Ryu's pretty difficult, but keep at it!

neto

Is there a way to know which stages of target blast I have a perfect?

Edit: never mind I just did the one I was missing for the challenge

I can't seem to get the DLC to work.

I bought the bundle and downloaded, then I quit the game and reopened and got an 'installing DLC' message, but it seems nothing has unlocked?

Guess I'll head back to the eShop and try downloading again...

Edit: I'm still on 1.0.7 so looks like it's the update proper that didn't trigger. I'll sit on the Wii U home menu for a bit before I reopen the game, that usually works.

Feebastic

I really need to learn my matchups better in general. I'm so bad at adapting to fighting characters I haven't practiced against.

I mean I'm bad at the game in general, but still.

Top Bottom