• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

So I downloaded the 3DS/Wii-U bundle and got it all on my Wii-U but now I want it on my 3DS and can't find the code for it, anyone help a brother out and point me in the right direction?

Seems like both Dedede and Wario are again untouched by the latest patch. Understandable, since Dedede is already perfect and Wario is fine as he is too (though I still want Wectoring back, dammit).

JulianImp

So I downloaded the 3DS/Wii-U bundle and got it all on my Wii-U but now I want it on my 3DS and can't find the code for it, anyone help a brother out and point me in the right direction?

If you bougt it on WiiU, check your receipts on the eShop - The 3DS codes should be at the bottom of each character/stage you purchased.

Masked Man

I said wow
Glad I wasn't the only one underwhelmed. It's especially unfortunate that a lot of their titles are either already out here (XBX) or coming out in the near future (FE if, YWW).

That Nintendo digital event was just one disappointment after the other. God dammit. Not even a new Smash fighter tease at the end to save things a bit...

Puruzi

Banned
I was hyped for FE and FExSMT, but we knew about those already. Only new game they announced that I cared about at all was M&L Paper Jam.

I'm genuinely hyped for that to ridiculous levels but that's all. One fucking game in their entire conference.

SzYdY2Z.png

Fuck. Anyone wanna play? ID is HarimeNui

I was hyped for FE and FExSMT, but we knew about those already. Only new game they announced that I cared about at all was M&L Paper Jam.

I'm genuinely hyped for that to ridiculous levels but that's all. One fucking game in their entire conference.

SzYdY2Z.png

Fuck. Anyone wanna play? ID is HarimeNui

I'm up to play if you'd like

The Nintendo Direct was kind of ZzZ zZz, but still mot as bad as Microsoft's considering the Sunday Smash Direct.

Easy win for Sony this year. Then Nintendo in a distant second, and Microsoft so far behind you need binoculars.

Well, your Dedede is definitely the best one I've faced so far so there's that. ;)
The guy who wins our locals every week is a Dedede main. He makes the character seem so good.

Beats

yeah, the digital event was really dull.

well, I'm glad I'm still enjoying Smash and that the new DLC is pretty good.

TWILT

Banned
Nintendo Direct was pretty...meh. The new Mario RPG was cool and I liked Star Fox, but other than that, it was pretty zzz worthy.

I'll still be buying Fire Emblem Fates and XCX though.

Juni_

I still have no idea on how to fight Ryu.

I think whispy woods pushed me into your mouth that one time. Always hated him

Last game.

Edit: Good games.

JulianImp

Pro tactics: roll into the blast zone

You probably did that on purpose to make your opponent feel less intimidated.

Seriously, I shudder thinking how I'd go around playing against you one-on-one with all the trouble you gave my teammate and I even without your partner.

I guess it'd go like the last time I played against Puruzi, but something I like now is that I kind of feel like struggling so much against you guys is really worth it in the end. Me a couple of years back would've just ragequit after getting two-stocked a couple of times, but now I like the feeling of struggling and pulling a couple of good moves a lot more than bodying lesser players for free.

The only things that still make me rage are cheesy tactics I still haven't found a viable counter to (I'm looking at you and your dongbending, Nami).

Pro tactics: roll into the blast zone
Pro-er tactic: throw fully charged Shadow Ball at someone during your recovery, propelling you into the blast zone.
Pro-est tactic: use Confusion after DK Wind Punch, star KOing yourself.

You probably did that on purpose to make your opponent feel less intimidated.

Seriously, I shudder thinking how I'd go around playing against you one-on-one with all the trouble you gave my teammate and I even without your partner.

I guess it'd go like the last time I played against Puruzi, but something I like now is that I kind of feel like struggling so much against you guys is really worth it in the end. Me a couple of years back would've just ragequit after getting two-stocked a couple of times, but now I like the feeling of struggling and pulling a couple of good moves a lot more than bodying lesser players for free.

The only things that still make me rage are cheesy tactics I still haven't found a viable counter to (I'm looking at you and your dongbending, Nami).
Once I get a new computer, I am going to make a "how to beat Megaman" tutorial just for Tipster. I don't rock him or anything, but I go about 50/50 with him these days, and it's because I changed my approach.

Done for now, playing one of my RL friends ggs

Good games Puruzi! Fun stuff. Lucas' PK Fire/Forward Smash defense is really good. I imagine it would be a nightmare for characters with less spacing options than Mega Man to get through.

Thanks for playing!

Pro-er tactic: throw fully charged Shadow Ball at someone during your recovery, propelling you into the blast zone.
Pro-est tactic: use Confusion after DK Wind Punch, star KOing yourself.

Once I get a new computer, I am going to make a "how to beat Megaman" tutorial just for Tipster. I don't rock him or anything, but I go about 50/50 with him these days, and it's because I changed my approach.

Hah hah, I'd like to see that myself. I don't think we've 1v1'd in a while, we should play sometime!

It's kind of funny people were complaining they couldn't play as "the Marth they used to know" through Ike, Lucina or Marth, only for Roy to come back and basically balance out new and old Marth's abilities but with the slight Roy tinge thrown in.

Beats

I noticed this yesterday too lol. Time for Marth to retire wtf.

I think Marth still has some things over Roy though. The most obvious one to me is that going offstage with Roy is pretty risky since he falls so fast and his recovery isn't super great. Marth also gets the option of a more horizontal recovery with customs which lets him go deep. Marth's overall reach with his moves is probably better than Roy's and tipper F-smashes are still pretty scary.

I haven't really put enough time into both of them to see what they have over each other beyond surface level stuff though.

Top Bottom