• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

FSLink

Banned
Main + pocket characters

lHGZvKV.jpg

TWILT

Banned
Trying Ike again for the first time since the patch and damn he feels nice now. All the buffs help quite a bit. I actually got a kill with his improved Dash Attack omg.

Masked Man

I said wow
Heres my main and sub/pocket list:

Normally I would of added Lucas but I still havent adjusted to his Smash 4 style. And im not that good with Sonic, Pac-man or Ryu yet either.

We play four of the same characters (five including Lucas), three of which are the same alt colors: Palutena, Robin, Duck Hunt. Twins separated at birth confirmed!?

So how do you get the Splatoon trophy? I really hope they didn't make it a random drop or random shop trophy.

You receive it automatically when you update!

Masked Man

I said wow
I received no such trophy. Are you sure about that? I got all the others, but not that one.

Whoa, really? It showed up just fine on both my 3DS and my Wii U. :O Do you need the game data on your Wii U or something?

EDIT: Apparently you have to buy the Splatoon costumes to unlock it. D:

Played a pretty wicked Zero Suit Samus in For Glory tonight. Really long set between us. Such a weird matchup, I still don't have it down.

But we need customs guys
for palutena who cares about the other guys kappa
Isn't it really just about Super Speed? I think that, if a character is so reliant on one custom, it goes to show it's not a good idea. :p

Hey, Palutena got a small buff this patch, though, so enjoy! Plus, Sakurai thinks she isn't very good right now, so more might be coming.

You can join me in the struggle. :)

Crayolan

Whoa, really? It showed up just fine on both my 3DS and my Wii U. :O Do you need the game data on your Wii U or something?

EDIT: Apparently you have to buy the Splatoon costumes to unlock it. D:

Aww man that sucks. It's not a big deal or anything, it's just a trophy, but still.

At least I know now so I won't check the shop every time I turn it on like an idiot.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Isn't it really just about Super Speed? I think that, if a character is so reliant on one custom, it goes to show it's not a good idea. :p

Hey, Palutena got a small buff this patch, though, so enjoy! Plus, Sakurai thinks she isn't very good right now, so more might be coming.

Don't forget Lightweight.

Played a pretty wicked Zero Suit Samus in For Glory tonight. Really long set between us. Such a weird matchup, I still don't have it down.

You can join me in the struggle. :)
What was buffed? I'd take just lightweight if I had to choose so I can get confirmed kills without feeling like a complete fraud zipping around the screen.

Because I'm used to spacing with default palutena from FG..

Masked Man

I said wow
What was buffed? I'd take just lightweight if I had to choose so I can get confirmed kills without feeling like a complete fraud zipping around the screen.

Apparently Utilt's hitbox is vertically lower and extends out a little further horizontally, so it's easier to connect all hits. In other words, the "vacuum effect" has been strengthened.

What if they just buffed dthrow so that you could always Utilt off of it?

Honestly, if they did that, though, I think they would need to nerf Uair. It is pretty ridiculous right now.

We play four of the same characters (five including Lucas), three of which are the same alt colors: Palutena, Robin, Duck Hunt. Twins separated at birth confirmed!?

Ha ha.....or maybe your just my Doppleganger!? D=<

How do you make these? Is there a template?

Make a 8player match (or how many players you want) if you want background colors they are gonna have to be human players which might be the tricky part if you dont have the controllers (only had 7 controllers, megaman was CPU).

When the match starts, just hit pause then hit the home button, go to web browser and upload it to a image hosting site like Imgur or photobucket. Imgur asks you which screen to upload, pick the bottom one and done.

Top Bottom