• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

FluxWaveZ

Anyone else here participating in the Smash 4 Worldwide tournament? I'm not nearly good enough to possibly make it even out of my pools bracket, but it's fun being part of this huge thing.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...pool-and-a-record-breaking-tournament.387228/

It's too late to join since it's happening right now, but it's a huge, 1,600+ player online tournament going on. It's divided into several different bracket pools, and those who make it out will be part of the main event bracket, for the chance to win part of that $1000 prize pool.

I went 2-2, lost to some laggy Fox player in my 2nd match. Still salty. The other matches were great though, so I'm happy about that at least. Even fought t0mmy again after god knows how long. Lost to him 0-2 in some nailbiter games.

FluxWaveZ

I went 2-2, lost to some laggy Fox player in my 2nd match. Still salty. The other matches were great though, so I'm happy about that at least. Even fought t0mmy again after god knows how long. Lost to him 0-2 in some nailbiter games.

Lost 2-2 myself. A great Robin player did me in, though I was doing horrible SDs in all of my matches. I didn't do too badly except against a Pit player who utterly decimated me, so I'm a bit satisfied by that, though I would have wanted to go further.

It was neat. I should learn some actual Sonic tech. if I ever get a chance to participate in one of these again.

Salex_(Salex0)
Shizzlee(Anon7906)
SoldnerKei(SoldnerKei)
Soul Lab(Soul-Lab)
SuperBowser(SuperSiddu)
If any of you guys are here, I'm free to play our matches

prateeko

Hey guys I'm relatively new to the series (played a little here and there on the cube and Wii) but I ike Smash on the Wii U but I'm having trouble getting good. I'm sure it's part of my approach since I've played a bunch of SSF4 this/last gen and was pretty good so I figure I'm just not getting used to the style of Smash.

Any tips or tutorials for a n00b?

Top Bottom