• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

leroidys

Been trying to play some 1v1 on my Wii U lately, and the lag is much worse than the 3DS game. I've only had 1 out of ~20 where it was not noticable. Anyone else experience this? Both 3DS and Wii U conneting to the same router.

jnWake

This is just not my night. I'm gonna have Yoshi in my nightmares.

Hahaha GGs Jags. In the first two matches I got pretty lucky not dying.

I noticed you don't use back throw too much. Sonic is one of the few characters blessed with a killing throw, you should use it more!

Thanks for playing! Your Palutena's great, just gotta diversity the moves a bit I think. I'm not super familiar with Palutena, so it's tough to give advice...
Well a problem I have is her smashes have slow start up, and her only good tilt is down tilt (which I need to incorporate more). I think I need to do more short hop f-airs, or something. But I think against a decent projectile she can't just spam short hops or something..

GGs Journeywalker, sorry my Meta Knight is too new for you lol. Try to vary your rolls, I was reading them like travel brochures.

Anyone else wanna go at it?

Also, I've only just started playing Meta Knight today, so I'm proud of my progress already!

GGs Journeywalker, sorry my Meta Knight is too new for you lol. Try to vary your rolls, I was reading them like travel brochures.

Anyone else wanna go at it?

Also, I've only just started playing Meta Knight today, so I'm proud of my progress already!

I'm probably creating bad habits for your meta-knight. I'm terrible at punishing falling foes. I'll try to mix up my dodge/shield game next time.

Top Bottom