• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

Dinjoralo

I have no idea about the data mining, but I'm pretty sure people have already dug through the games files and found stuff that's unused, like a bunch of songs in the Wii U version that are probably for the upcoming Miiverse stage.
I'm having a lot of fun doing SCIENCE with my amiibo. For example, I learned that a Yoshi with -200 speed can barely reach the platforms on Yoshi's Wooly World when the stage transforms.

Z..

Is there any fucking way to make my custom controls the default without having to select my name every single fucking time I want to play the game? It's driving me crazy...

GGs, Captain Rage Quit. That was my last one. Awesome Meta Knight you have! Couldn't feel confident at all except for with Sonic.
GGs Flux, you actually contributed to making him awesome! I say this everytime, but Sonic is my absolute most hated matchup of all time. I have more fun fighting Diddy Kong than that blue cocky hedgehog shit-eating fuckface.

At least now I know Meta Knight is still awesome. :O

EDIT: Just a note, Every person here who plays seriously needs to take into consideration the stages you play on. A good stage (for you) can be the difference between victory and defeat most of the time. Get to playing on those weirder stages, people!

GGs Flux, you actually contributed to making him awesome! I say this everytime, but Sonic is my absolute most hated matchup of all time. I have more fun fighting Diddy Kong than that blue cocky hedgehog shit-eating fuckface.

At least now I know Meta Knight is still awesome. :O

EDIT: Just a note, Every person here who plays seriously needs to take into consideration the stages you play on. A good stage (for you) can be the difference between victory and defeat most of the time. Get to playing on those weirder stages, people!
Stages with slopes fuck Bowser so hard.

Slopes and low platforms? Shoot me in the head.

TWILT

Banned
GGs, TWILT. Great Kirby and Link. I got too predictable, like always :/ I think I'll put down Sm4sh for a while.

GGs. I thought you did alright. I do agree you should mixup your approaches more and don't go for ledge regrabs like that last stock. You're just asking me to DSmash you. I don't play Ness though, so it's hard to give advice. >:

Does anyone know where I can get a nice hi-res picture of the Smash 4 Wii u English boxart (full front, side, and back)? Or can someone who owns the retail version scan and upload the full boxart for me? I bought the digital version but was planning on making cases for all my digital games just to have them on the shelf.

There's probably a person who uploads a bunch of boxarts from various games... Have you tried a google search?

I hate to say it, but Shizzlee stopped my bracket momentum. I have to humbly eat my loss. (And my Metal Blades. Dat cape.)

But that means I need someone else to play with now.

Is anyone up for 1v1s?

Nabster92

Anyone wanna play a few 1v1? At my parents place in LA and don't really have a place to hook up my lan adapter here so there could potentially be some lag

Vena

Last one for me Beats. Its getting late on my end.

Oh perfect timing lol. Sorry, Nab, you came right as a lot of us are finishing up lol.

DooD1234

Alright GG tipster. Wish we could play some more but I got to sleep. Didn't mean to play so long lol. I got to beat your megaman some day.

Neoxon

When do you think modders will find a way for us to add custom music like in Brawl & PM? I'm finding so many songs that fit in the Smash U stages.

Beats

GGs Vena. I usually try to end up on the other side of my opponent if I do an aerial close to them, so be careful when throwing out a grab after I hit your shield with an aerial since it'll whiff. If you expect the cross up I think you can grab the other way out of shield, but I'm not sure.

Top Bottom