• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

FluxWaveZ

Alright one more game than I'm done Flux.

Whoa, how'd you survive that spike? That was weird.

GGs. You're good with a lot of different characters, though I tried to switch around myself since I saw you were. I'm only alright with Sonic and Rosalina right now.

Initial matches were fine, but there were a few lag spikes here and there, unfortunately.

DooD1234

Whoa, how'd you survive that spike? That was weird.
I tech the wall somehow. GG. Beastly WFT.

Really? I thought it was WFT and Sonic you were good with.

Unfortunate for the worsening lag for whatever reason. Hopefully it more like the initial matches when we fight again.

99% of my matches have been played on omega stages, so that's what i'm used to. I'm fine if you want to play other stages, but if you only want to do omega then that's fine too. Just tell me beforehand, otherwise i'm probably choose omegas the vast majority of the time.

Icy_96

FluxWaveZ

99% of my matches have been played on omega stages, so that's what i'm used to. I'm fine if you want to play other stages, but if you only want to do omega then that's fine too. Just tell me beforehand, otherwise i'm probably choose omegas the vast majority of the time.

Icy_96

I can play you. NNID is FluxWaveZ; could you host?

Whoo, finally!

IMG_0400.jpg

First trophy was the Iridescent Glint Beetle, last was Ridley (fucking Smash Tour, man).

This and Smash 3DS are the only Smash games I've ever gotten all the trophies in. Non-Japanese players couldn't get all the trophies in Melee since a few were Japan-exclusive, and I was never able to beat Boss Battles on Intense difficulty in Brawl for whatever trophy was locked behind that challenge. So much rage was had trying to beat that damn challenge before I finally just gave up and moved on.

RomanceDawn

Whoo, finally!

IMG_0400.jpg

First trophy was the Iridescent Glint Beetle, last was Ridley (fucking Smash Tour, man).

This and Smash 3DS are the only Smash games I've ever gotten all the trophies in. Non-Japanese players couldn't get all the trophies in Melee since a few were Japan-exclusive, and I was never able to beat Boss Battles on Intense difficulty in Brawl for whatever trophy was locked behind that challenge. So much rage was had trying to beat that damn challenge before I finally just gave up and moved on.

Good job! Most of my trophies will come from shopping now. I almost never get a new one from Trophy Rush. But I'm not buying any more until I reach 300,000 coins.

Anyone up for some 1vs1 I need to earn some coins!

TWILT

Banned
Ahh the classic Little Mac Side B SD at the end lol.

GGs Tipster! Really fun matches as usual and wish I could play more, but I should sleep. Really hard for me to land a decisive KO move on you lol.

Ahh the classic Little Mac Side B SD at the end lol.

GGs Tipster! Really fun matches as usual and wish I could play more, but I should sleep. Really hard for me to land a decisive KO move on you lol.

Yeah, seriously. What an embarrassing end haha.

Definitely great games! Your Link and Shulk are tough to get around. Which do you consider your main if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, thanks for playing! We'll have to do it again.

Zero and M2K are all that matter, Vinnie's Diddy gets bodied by Kirby and he switches to Sheik, Leffen got bodied by Luigi multiple times, and Jtails who? :D

Fight me. :p
Jtails is the one who made people realize that Diddy was so good. He won most of the early 3DS tournaments and still places pretty high I believe. Also, M2K really isn't all that great with Diddy. ZeRo is waaay better. I don't think M2K has really found his character yet. It would be cool if it ends up being Mewtwo.

Top Bottom