• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

jnWake

Good matches emb. That last one was a shame with that strange death at the start. Sheik is a pain in the ass for Yoshi.

emb

I had you already! I'll create a room now.
GGs! (That's 5-3, right? Or 5-4? Hard to keep set count in first to fives that go even.)

Sorry about that taunt last game. It was reflexive, but I immediately felt like a jerk. Also sorry for the campiness... Yoshi's footsies seem really strong, and after game 1 I was always terrified when I was near you.

?oe?oe

Ugh, spent the last 3 hours trying to get 10 stock at the end of Smash Tour. I got 10 literally at the last turn.

Only Smash Tour challenge left is the Metroid one...

GGs OOA, I really like your DDD. I feel like I'm getting better little by little, partially because I'm willing to spam PK thunder to keep pressure.

...and spamming PK FIRE, I guess. Why is it "spamming" with Ness but "zoning" with other characters?

One simple reason. Ness screams "PK FIRE" and "PK THUNDER" every time he uses the moves. It's a psychological thing. I am convinced that is the reason people whine about supposed "pk fire spam" when in all likelihood they use a b move just as much, if not more.

Noooooo! Our final battleeeeee!

Good games, man. All of your characters are great. I need to stop falling for that Pikachu's f-smash...

And Shulk's Jump mode seriously scares the hell out of me. :(

jnWake

GGs! (That's 5-3, right? Or 5-4? Hard to keep set count in first to fives that go even.)

Sorry about that taunt last game. It was reflexive, but I immediately felt like a jerk. Also sorry for the campiness... Yoshi's footsies seem really strong, and after game 1 I was always terrified when I was near you.

5-3 I think. I'm not sure either haha.

Don't worry about the taunt. I always taunt when I die in stupid ways! Haha those needles drove me crazy. I was about to change to ROB for the last match but I had to die with my boots on.

Neoxon

I'm going to an Austin tournament that's happening tomorrow. If there's a stream, I'll try to post a link. Wish me luck.

Vena

GGs Kars, I've noticed plenty of mistakes I'm making! I'll need to refine my gameplan.

Thanks for humoring me. :D

Anyone else for some 1v1s? :D

Top Bottom