• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT2| Only Game Where You Can Beat Up The Duck Hunt Dog

TWILT

Banned
GGs Anki! You kept me on my toes in the later matches.

5-1 in my favor.

And Shamrock, I'd love to, but after playing Oric and Anki back to back, I need a break lol. Maybe sometime tomorrow?

Tansut

Ahhh, I need to learn to stop getting hit by Shieldbreaker. Also, the score's still only 3-1. It's a FT5 set remember? Unless you wanna take a break, then by all means.
Also, after you're done with Shamrock, would you wanna do our set for the bracket?

Edit: Haha, nevermind!

nns3d

I think the lag was coming from my end. D; That match was fun lol You're Sonic is good though.

It's all good lol and thanks dude! Your Mario was good too, that one spike that you connected had me like
M2RazVk.png
we def should play again soon!

It's all good lol and thanks dude! Your Mario was good too, that one spike that you connected had me like
M2RazVk.png
we def should play again soon!

xD I was looking for a chance to get that spike! Thanks, I haven't played much of him, but seem to do good though.

Tansut

GGs Anki! I think your Lucina was the most difficult fight for me.

If anyone else from Bracket 5 is available at the moment, lemme know and we'll do our set!

Blade25

Blade25, just played 3 or 4 matches (I already can't remember), but I really didn't want to conclude our first to five matches while dealing with the frustrating lag we were in. Let's say that there were multiple times where your side b KO'd me while I sat there holding my shield button. Was the internet in use on your side?

We can try again now. If it's still laggy I'll forfeit the rest of the ranbats. Due to my location it can get laggy here and there, but our matches the bandwidths was being used for Skype video.

nns3d

xD I was looking for a chance to get that spike! Thanks, I haven't played much of him, but seem to do good though.

Yeah Mario's alot of fun to play! I'm trying to main both Sonic and Ganon. I've always liked Ganondorf since Melee and while he's alot better in Smash4 than he was in Brawl, some matchups are just a complete nightmare for me(Rosalina, Megaman etc).

Yeah Mario's alot of fun to play! I'm trying to main both Sonic and Ganon. I've always liked Ganondorf since Melee and while he's alot better in Smash4 than he was in Brawl, some matchups are just a complete nightmare for me(Rosalina, Megaman etc).

My main in Smash 4 is Mega Man, but I still need a lot of practice with him. I have Samus as a secondary, but I haven't put much time into her yet in this game. I was maining Rosalina for a while in the 3DS version, now I have trouble facing Rosalinas online. D:

nns3d

My main in Smash 4 is Mega Man, but I still need a lot of practice with him. I have Samus as a secondary, but I haven't put much time into her yet in this game. I was maining Rosalina for a while in the 3DS version, now I have trouble facing Rosalinas online. D:

I've been struggling with Rosalina since the 3DS days lol such a technical character. I've been messing around with Megaman too, fun character! Really enjoy using him against other projectile heavy characters.

Timmy00

This might seem a dumb question but I'm trying to play with a friend online but the game won't let him join my lobby when I create one. I have him on my friend list. I made him create a lobby to see if I can join him but it just says he's online. Does the game take a while to register when a person makes a lobby or am I missing something? If it makes a difference, I'm in the US and my friend is in Canada.

Edit: nvm figured out the problem

Top Bottom